29

"Bro fuck off." I strain my eyes, I sit up before lying back down. My head starting to pound like a drum.

Emz looks down at me , raising both hands in the air. "My bad."

I look around my vision now blurry. The phone begins to ring and I look around, before Emz raises a hand up in my direction to stop me.

"It's my phone." He picks his phone up starting to murmur down the phone, taking quick looks at me every now and then.

I then watch him walk out of the house in silence, standing outside and putting a finger down his ear.

I frown, he was being weird. It wasn't like him.

The door swings open and he began to slip on his puff coat. "Aye I've got to go." He shouts quickly, putting on his air forces and jogging out.

I shake my head, trudging to the kitchen and opening the cabinet. Revealing the packets of paracetamol. I swallow one down, before hearing my phone ping.

I look down at my Home Screen seeing a message from an unknown number pop up.

"I'm onto you.. Watch your back."

I rub my eyes making sure I was seeing correctly. Someone threatening me?

I laugh , tossing my phone across the room. My phone pings again, then again, then repeatedly. I groan in annoyance.

"Bake man." I shout.

I wander across the room , seeing an iMessage from Kiah.

"Hey x"

I raise an eyebrow.

"What was going on , when we was on the phone?"

She leaves me on read for a while before responding.

"I was hella drunk man allow it 😭 ."

I don't believe her for a split second, what had been all the commotion in the background ?"

"Why were you screaming den?"

"There was a fight in the club xx sorry for scaring you."

I nod, believing her.

"We should link yuna, do you wanna meet tomorrow ? xx"

"Fuck off." I shout, I wasn't in the mood to meet anyone.

"Cool."

She replies  back with a whole load of kisses, and I ignore her. Dragging myself across the room and placing myself on my bed, shutting my eyes and falling into deep sleep.

Kenditta..

I wake up to find 20 miss calls from Kentrell. I callback frantically, worried.

"I hope I didn't wake you up."

"Nah." I lie.

"Look, I'm going out tomorrow to go somewhere. If I don't come back or something, don't worry yeah."

"Huh?" I reply , my heart beginning to pace.

"I'm gonna do something tomorrow, something dangerous. Don't worry about me if I don't get back to you. I'll be okay I promise." I could hear his voice waver.