𝟏3

~𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

I frowned , watching her chest heave up and down as she took in a deep breath

I frowned , watching her chest heave up and down as she took in a deep breath. The numerous wires and machines connected to her keeping her alive.

"Good Evening Sir." The Doctor had arrived.

I nodded my head in approval greeting him.

"Well, Amara is looking better than when she came in. Her brain is now reacting to sounds.  To measure the brain activity of a person in a coma, we use a tool called electroencephalography. Which has been successful. We should expect her to recover in the next couple of weeks." He waffled on .

I raised my eyebrows whilst nodding putting on a serious face , pretending I could understand all the medical terms he was using.

"Well in easier words, she can react to sounds by the machine we are using." He said releasing I didn't understand anything he had explained the first time.

"Why was she in a coma in the first place?" I asked curious. I mean Kendi must of seriously done some ape shit if she got her into a coma.

"Well it could be a whole load of reasons but Amara suffered a traumatic brain injury." He explained.

"Ooooh alright" I nodded.

"Yes well I shall leave you now, have a nice day young man." He threw my a genuine smile and walked away.

"Hm."  I sighed.

Slumping down on my chair I removed my hat and rubbed my face feeling weak and tired.
I always visited Amara, no one came to visit her but I tried my best to check up on her everyday.

I turned to my side watching her lay there peacefully, I wonder what you do in a coma. Is it deep sleep? Shit then if it is I wanna be in one.

I murmured to myself before seeing Amaras fingers twitch and i widened my eyes. Making sure what i was seeing was in fact true.

"Herh?" I put on my african accent.

It twitched again.

"Oya, twitch if you can hear me." I shouted.

Her finger twitched.

"Oh my Jed." I exclaimed jumping about.

"DOCTORRRR" I shouted.