14

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦.

 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦

I yawned, tiptoeing downstairs. Still feeling tired and sleepy, due to the fact I had no sleep.

I opened the door which revealed my angry looking mother. I sighed knowing  she would give me a long detailed lecture like she always would.

"Have you packed?" She frowned staring at me intently.

I raised my eyebrows feeling confused. "Packed for what?"

"Did you not understand what I had said, YOU are going to Ghana young lady. This behaviour is unacceptable, you will come back when you learn to respect." She had put emphasis on the you. She shoved past me before widening her eyes, I strolled next to her awaiting to find out what was  wrong.

Revealing a sleeping Kentrell sprawled across the sofa, dirty dishes and bottles of Pepsi Max scattered across the living room floor. I chewed on my lip anxiously.

"WHO ARE YOU?" My mom shouted, before letting out an ear splitting scream.

Kentrell jumped up in shock.

"Oh shit." He cursed.

"Oh shit who?" My mom looked around trying to find out who he had been speaking to.

I let out a heavy sigh knowing I was done for.

"Wait.. Kwame?" My mom frowned hardly.

"Aunty Adowa?" He exclaimed.

"Ayee." My mom ran towards him embracing him in a very long hug.

I raised my eyebrows confused and curious to what had happened.

"Huh." Still trying to grasp and understand what was happening.

"That's Aunty Cee's son from church." She nodded her head towards him,

"Ohhh." I nodded, discreetly giving him a side eye.

I walked way before my mom shouted at me.

"You are still going to Ghana." She pointed at me. She turned to her side looking up at Kentrells tall figure before pointing a manicured finger at him. "You, you are a bad child."