3.

"Mann hurry up so we can get this block party ting over and done with its long." I said whilst yawning and stretching my hands up high.

I didn't even want to go, and surely a whole lotta of man wanted to go. Anything that involved girls they were first to be there.

I didn't even want to be there, it was just bad vibes and fake. People gassing it on snap doing the most, but instead in real life everyone stands idol looking confused and bored. Half the girls were just rinsed out, so I wasn't interested at all.

"Fam we are here." Kizo said jumping out the car, slamming the door shut and walking ahead of us.

We all jump out and started walking to the block.

I look around, same rinsed girls , people running about, the DJ was spinning the deck and talking a whole lot of talk. It clearly hadn't started yet.I kiss my teeth, might have to do a lil something something for entertainment. I sat on the brick wall making myself look busy and unapproachable. I pull my ski mask up and stay wary of my surroundings. I'm rudely interrupted by a strange looking girl, grinning with all teeth. She says hey, and tugs her top lip up. Immediately I back up and kick her, keeping my distance.
"Fam your breath smells like shit." I say scrunching my nose.

She instantly gets up and covers her mouth, smelling her own scent. She herself even scrunches up her nose and raises a hand up apologetically. I laugh watching her scurry away.

I scan the area , and set my eyes on some girl specifically. Which had caught my eye, her beauty was like no other.Brownskin , short hair. She was beautiful even. I eye her, watching her dance , admiring her every move.

I dismiss the funny, fluttery feeling and reassure myself that she was a hoe. But I got up and walk over to her pushing the boy, dancing sloppily next to her.

"Yo b." I said bluntly, that was the only thing that had came to mind and I had to stay composed.

K E N D I

A tall darkskin, with a ski mask approaches me, he immediately pulls it up and I was put at ease. His facial features were so proportional and matched each other perfectly. Those ski masks were hit or misses, could be a no lipped dragon under there or the finest babe.

"Yo b" he says.

I screw my face slightly, yo b? That was so unoriginal and lame.

"Yes?" I asked confused on how to reply to that, he cocks his head back for a minute.

"What you saying?" he said looking at me blankly.

Again how do I reply to that, so dry.

"Uhm? Nothing.. What YOU saying ?" I ask in confusion, putting a whole lot of emphasis and energy into the word "YOU."

He chuckled. "Don't worry about what i'm saying , mans just wondering why youre sitting here alone" He said sitting next to me.

I didn't know what was funny, and why he had been referring to himself in 3rd person.

"I wasn't alone I was with...." I look around for the guy I was vibing with, to my disappointment he had left.