New Begginings.

Even better, even newer

I have decided I will be republishing this book, since the storyline didn't make sense and it was practically a mess.

New characters, some characters gone. Some chapters gone and some replaced.
New storyline and new plots.

Warning, this book may contain sexual activity, strong language, death and violence. Which may be unsuitable for younger audiences. Read at your own risk.

I lean out the window, me and the boy stare hard at each other. I tap my finger on the dashboard, and bop my head to the side. To conceal my growing frustration. The boy stood there timidly a blank expression set on his face.

"Yo?" I screwed him looking him up and down, my eyebrows furrowed. He doesn't even look up, his eyes were on his feet.He continued to stand there ignoring me, staring at the concrete floor . I shook my head laughing, he definitely was not serious right now. The lack of emotion on his face had left me disoriented but I had tried my best to disregard it.

I utter some profanities before, swinging open the car door. Hitting him hard in the chest, immediately he doubles over. Clutching onto his chest and stomach, his once wide eyes were small slits and his mouth gaped open.

"Ow." He groaned.

I tower over him, my fists clenched. I bend down low to his level, and stop when I reach his ear.

"Tell me what you know. Now." I shout. He gives me a look before going back to groaning and wailing in agony. Clenching my jaw, I reach for my pocket. Pulling out a small pocket knife, I dart my eyes from left to right. Empty street.

I nod, and slowly drag the knife across his leg. Slowly piercing his skin, pools of scarlett begin to fall staining the once grey floor into deep red.

"This is your warning." I spit, quickly I wipe away the blood from my blade and clean it off with the blazer of the boy. Discreetly smirking to myself, I drive away leaving him a blubbering mess.As the time progress I had finally made it home, kicking the door open I was greeted with the haziness of a freshly lightened blunt
"Yo." Emz nods my way and fists bumps me, I nod in reply. I wasn't in the mood for long talk, Emz realises that and raises an eyebrow.

"So, what did he say?" Emz asked whilst looking at me, I take a quick sip of the bottle of Fanta and wipe my mouth clean. I laughed, he didn't say a single word, just mute.
"He didn't speak ." I replied not bothering to give him any more details.

"Dion, what?" Emz asks, his voice beginning to waver. I let out an aggravated sigh and repeat my self.

"Mun, you heard me the first time I SAID he didn't speak so I.."  My voice wavers on and he stops me.