18

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢. - 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Kentrell-𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥

Kentrell-
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥.

I finally was let home. Imagine a detention on the first day back. What a joke, I sighed. It was dark and cold.

It was the type of coldness that reaches into my bones, as if my heart were a door left wide open to the icy wind, slamming only to open again. The only thing to do is keep moving, keep heading toward home and the steady warmth of the hearth. The sky is a rolling blanket of cloud the colour of wet ash, and the ground its dank reflection. Each step becomes a prayer for home as I walk, seeing the light from the doorway in my flickering daydreams, letting it become more real than the cold winter night.

It was so cold I could see my breath, I zipped up my coat pulling the hood over my head. Quickly doubling up my steps, so I could fucking get home quicker.

A boy, who looked quite young. 15/16 years type of young, ran past me. Panting heavily, his chest heaving up and down. I screwed my face, the hell.
A group of boys ran past me in balaclavas, running in the same direction of the boy. I squinted my eyes , they were down the road, finally catching up to him..The boys pushed him over.

.....

I heard loud screams and crying... Then gasping,and a loud fit of coughs. I froze confused.
A numerous amount of thoughts ran through my head , should I mind my business or check what's happening. Before I could walk away, From behind there was a sudden blast from a siren. The boys ran away, I knew that was my cue to leave the scene too, I didn't want to look like I was apart of the situation.

Numerous amounts of flashing police cars drove past, rushing out of their cars to the crime scene. I chuckled,watching some of the officers try catch up with the boys.

———

Anonymous-
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦.

I raised my eyebrows, Kentrell looked stronger than I imagined. I stared hardly watching him swagger down the street. I turned to my side my phone buzzing.

I cursed under my breath seeing the devil herself call me.

"The fuck do you want." I rolled my eyes.

"Babe i need you." She whined.

"Will you fuck off." I semi shout, trying to keep my voice low and unheard.

"Baby please, I'll give you head." She cried.

"Is it everyday, head? Fuck off you can't even do it right. Imagine being a J-Bag and still not being able to give head right man." I cuss her out.

"I'll do it better please, I'm horny man." She muttered.

I cut the phone, raising my eyebrows in disgust. The girls presence was just annoying. I wanted Kendi not this fucking jezzy.