"Demon Secrets Witches and Wizards" (Chapter 2)

Luke POV

Right now I'm standing on the other side of a door with a weird demon looking creature staring right at me. I've never seen this place before nor have I ever seen this thing before in my life but for some reason it feels like this isn't our first meeting.

Little Demon: [smiles] Well aren't you going to come in.

Me: [crosses my arms] And then risk getting devoured by you no thanks.

Little Demon: [chuckles] Ah cautious as always. [gets up and begins to walk around] Worry not child I won't harm you, after all this is our room.

Me: [confused] What?

Little Demon: I'll explain more once you come in.

Part of me is saying don't do it, it's a trap you'll die, but then the other part of me wants answers like who is this? What is he? And why does he call this place our room? So I decided to walk in the room. As i'm doing so I started to notice some clothes were beginning to form on me.(Now thinking about it I didn't have any clothes on when I was on the other side of the door). Not going to lie I kind of like it, black has always been a good look on me.

 Not going to lie I kind of like it, black has always been a good look on me

Little demon: Well don't you look great.

Me: [glares] Alright im in what do you want?

Little demon: Now now no need to be rude. [goes over to the record player] How about some music to ease the mood?

It's that same song again.

Little demon: [walks] Like it quite relaxing ain't it. [sits in the chair] Come take a seat.

I just continue to stare at him but I know I won't get any answers just by standing and glaring at him all day.

Me: [takes a seat on the other side] So music but no drink what kind of host are [a teacup appears in both our hands full of coffee] you?

Little demon: [smiles] I am a kind host or more like a kind helper.

Me: [confused] Helper?

Little demon: Remember I was the one who helped you summon the sword.

I started to remember the events that took place back with wrath. Now his voice sounded familiar.

Me: [looks at my teacup] So that was you?

Little Demon: Yes it was [drinks the coffee] Now I know you have a lot of questions

Me: Yea like who the hell puts coffee in a teacup that's just ass backwards.