Season 2b opening

WHOA~

The scene open up to the boiling isles passing by all the living creatures that reside there.

Strike Back

The scene cuts to the head of the titan. As the music plays flames start to surround the titans skull with a dragon appearing behind and letting out a roar. Slowly the tittle screen appeared

Dragon Slayer of the Boiling Isles

Although the slightest chance of changing

The scene shows Belos walking up to the edge of the balcony of his castle, with guards behind him standing at attention. Once he makes it to the front, he removes his mask, showing the residents of the isles his face. The crowd let out a yell while he watched with a sinister smirk.

The path in which our world is taking low

The owl house group, along with Levy, Gajeel, Willow, Amity, Wendy, and Gus are seen walking through a destroyed Bonesborough. They all held serious expressions on their faces as they were getting ready to do battle with the emperor and his followers.

It makes sense that the smallest little voice can make the loudest noise

King was on top of Flare as they looked down at the Titan head. Suddenly they looked up and saw a stone Titan riding on top of a stone dragon as it looked at the little ones with smiles on their faces.

And if they try to tell me my own fate

The scene showed both Blaze and Hunter standing back to back. Blaze looked up and saw his parents and his sibling. While Hunter saw Belos and beside him was a person that looked almost like him.

I'll turn it around won't hesitate

The scene showed Blaze running towards his parents and brother, but before he could touch them they vanished out of sight, leaving the poor boy alone in his child form.

What's the point of tomorrow if it's a future missing you?

The camera goes into Igneel's head. Inside his head was a teenage Igneel looking at a picture. The picture showed him with a teenage Eda, Zack, Lilith, and Raine. As he stares at the image, he sings along with the lyrics as it changes to an Adult version of him carrying a baby Blaze and M/N carrying a baby Y/N.

Bring it on 'Cause I'm just gonna grow up in the battle (hey)

The scene shows Zeref and around him was Medusa, Redtooth, and Vetto. There were two more curses but their faces were blackened. All of them stared at the camera with smirks on their faces.

Gonna light the darkness

The scene opens up into some kind of battle field. In the center of the battle field was a spikey blond hair boy and beside him was a messy black haired boy. The two looked up at the sky and stared at it.

Keep on burning my fire

Igneel was seen standing in the middle of a volcano. He closes his eyes, reflecting on his action. Behind him was a blue haired man smirking at him.