Follies at the Coven Day Parade (Chapter 35)

The scene cuts into a field. Around it was grass and flowers blowing from the wind and a lone person laying down on the field. This was the black wizard Zeref. He had his hands behind his back with his eyes clothes enjoying the nice breeze. Soon his eyes slowly started to open as he sat up and looked ahead. What he was staring at was the head of the dead Titan.

Zeref: *smiles* Oh mighty Titan. The legend of your story has been lost to time. The only thing that we know is that from your death magic was made.

The scene cuts over to bonesborough with demons, witches, and all magical beings enjoying their daily life.

Zeref: *voice over* Once you died magical beings were born and were able to use the very same magic that you once possessed.

The scene cuts to Hexside with some students practicing magic. Some students were successful and celebrated, while others struggled and was being patted by the teachers.

Zeref: *voice over* But one would have to ask.

The scene cuts back to Zeref staring at the Titans head.

Zeref: What could have brought you down? Was it age, an epic battle, or a spell that cost you your life?

It was silent for a bit until the sound of wind blew.

Zeref: What was your reason for passing your magic to others? *hair moves in the wind* I wonder...... Are you proud of what the magical beings did with the magic you created? Are you disappointed at the end result of all of this?

Again another sillents besides the wind.

Zeref: It's funny really. They all look up to you. Almost like you're some kind of divine creature. *chuckles* Can you believe that some people think that someone can speak to you? He claims that it is your will. *puts his arm on his lap* Maybe it is.... Or maybe it's not. Who could really say?........ Can one truly speak to a Titan? Is such a thing even possible?

Slowly Zeref started to stand. As he did everything around him started to wither away.

Zeref: If you truly are displeased about what is happening and if you truly want to save the world you have created ..... *eyes glow red* Then come.

The wind continued to blow as Zeref stared at the Titan head.

Zeref: *smirks and turns away* Of course... *begins to walk away* I'm talking to a corpse. After all, the mighty Titan is long since dead.

As he begins to walk away, the camera zooms over to the Titans head as it slowly starts to go into its eyes.

???

In an unknown location, away from the Boiling Isles, a heavy boiling rain was falling down around a rocky area. Once the rain made contact with the ground a loud steam echoed around. If anyone were caught in that rain they would be left in nothing but a pile of mush as they're skin and bones would melt off. However a lone figure walked through the rain without any injuries. As lightning struck, we were able to see the black wizard Zeref walking through this rain. Soon it made it to a cave around this rocky area.

With a smirk Zeref walked inside the cave and looked around. There were cracks, debris everywhere, and broken rocks. As he continued to walk he saw a small clearing. He stops as he sees a figure sitting down.

Zeref: It's been a long time.

The camera slowly started to show the figure sitting down. It was a rather muscular young man with long, dark blue-colored hair. He carries a sharp gaze; his eyes have black circles around them. He is dark-skinned, and on his body he bears the same light blue markings he does when he is a Dragon. For attire, he dons a high collared, black cloak (which also bears his draconian markings), sharp red claws around his neck, a sash around his waist, a gold arm ring tightened around his right upper arm, and baggy pants which are decorated the same as the most former article of clothing.