Halloween Special

2 years Ago back in the Human world

The scene changes to Luke's house with him and Y/N getting ready for trick-or-treating.

Y/N: ♫ Trick or Treat smell my feet give me something good to eat. If you don't I don't care I'll just eat my underwear.♫

Luke: 1. That's disgusting 2. I'm pretty sure that's not how the song goes.

Y/N: [turns around] psh doesn't matter cause we [looks back at the mirror] ITS TRICK-OR-TREATING TIME!!

Y/N is wearing an Inferno costume holding a pillow case to hold the candy in.

Y/N: [looks at Luke] You ready Luke.

Luke: *sighs* Ready as I'll ever be.

We then are shown Luke wearing a vampire costume. He had the fangs in his mouth and some eye contacts for some extra effect plus a cap. And of course he is wearing all black.

Y/N: Come on [puts both fingers on his check and smile] put a smile on that face

Luke:

Y/N was terrified when he saw that

Y/N: [scared] W-Well work on it.

Luke just says but then hears his mother.

Rebecca: [off screen] Kids! Luz is here!

Luke: We're coming! [looks at Y/N] Alright let's get this over.

Y/N just nods his head as he and Luke start going downstairs. The two made it down and saw Luz standing at the door with her in her Luzura costume holding a jack o lantern bucket.

Luz: [sees Y/N and Luke] Guys!

Luz runs up and hugs both her friends. Y/N chuckles and hugs her back while Luke

Luke: Physical touch.

Was being Luke.

Rebecca: Ohh my babies and his friends are going tout. Remember don't stay out to late and don't eat too much candy.

Luke: Yea yea Mom I get it [starts to walk off]

Y/N: Well watch over him.

Luz: Bye Mrs. Martins!

The three friends start to head off to celebrate.

Luz: Oh right guys! [Both of them look Luz] How do I look?

Luz does a little spin and shows her costume to them. Y/N was in a daze as a light blush appears.

Y/N: [blushing] You look great.

Luz: [smiles and blush] Thank you Y/N.

Luke: Hideous.

Luz frowns and kicks Luke in his leg making him yelp and hold his leg as he bounces on one leg.