Understanding Willow (Chapter 16)

Another day at the glorious school of Hexside academy. We cut to the hallways of Hexside showing us two familiar girls: Bosha and Amity. Bosha was using a spell changing her nails while Amity was busy reading her book.

Bosha: *changes her nails to tentacles* Too wiggly. *changes to fire nails* Too obvious. *changes her nails to claws* Now we're talking. I think today is a talons day. Roar.

Skara: *walks up to them* Hey girls. Time to bug out at my birthday party.

Skara takes out something in her hand to reveal a butterfly. The butterfly spreads its wings with words on it that says "SKARAS 15th"

Skara: Invite only but you witches are my VIP.

Amity: Are these made of real insect wings?

The butterfly opens with the words VIP on them.

Skara: My dad spared no expense. You only turn 15 once.

Bosha: You only turn every age once, Skara.

Luz: *offscreen* Prepare thyself.

The three witch girls turned their attention to see both Willow and Luz playing thumb war. With their thumbs with faces on them

Luz: To do battle like a human. Thumb war!

Willow: *giggles* It's fun because it's stupid.

Bosha: It's so weird a human goes here.

Luke: *offscreen* Why am I doing this again!?

The three girls turn their attention around. They currently see Y/N and Luz arm wrestling on a table with a group of boys cheering them on.

Y/N: *struggle* Come on Luke! *grunts* This is *grunts* Fun!

Y/N was struggling to try to drop Luke's hand down while Luke was also struggling.

Luke: *grunts* Define *grunts* fun!

Meanwhile the crowd was cheering them on.

"Arm-wrestle! Arm-wrestle! Arm-wrestle!"

"20 snails on the dragon slayer!"

"50 snails on the moody kid!"

Luke: *grunts* I have a name you know! *grunts* Why didn't *grunts* you ask *grunts* Black steel!?

Y/N: *grunts* Tried! *grunts* But *grunts* he gave me the old *grunts* Gajeel scowl!

Luke: *grunts* And you think *grunts* I wouldn't!

The two continue to try to pin the other's hand down. Y/N was close a few times and the same could be said for Luke. The two started yelling at one another until.

Crash!

The table couldn't handle it anymore and broke as the two fell on the ground. They looked up at the ceiling panting heavily.

"Gentlemen It seems we have a tie!"

Some of the crowd cheered while others groaned. Soon everyone started to walk off leaving the two by themselves.

Y/N: *pants* That *pants* was fun.

Luke: *pants* I *pants* hate you.

Bosha: Ugh. Boys being boys.

Amity was busy staring at Y/N. She couldn't help but smile a bit. Seeing him smile made her smile as well. She realized how long she was looking at him and turned away blushing a bit.

Bosha: Anyway too bad they hang out with Willow. Any friend of hers is an automatic dork.

Amity just glared at Bosha for that. She was going to say something until Bosha insect started to leak.