The Owl House A.U. (A.U. Short)

Remember back in the house of mirrors where Y/N and Lucia where? That one mirror where Y/N saw a different version of him and Lucia? What if I told you that was a different AU? An AU where events played out a little differently. How about we explore that little AU?

We are shown outside the building of the convention with our same owl house trio and Gus and Willow, except things were different.

???: So this is the so-called convention? *scoffs* This doesn't look like much.

One of the females of the group said. She had long bangs, a red beanie, a dark green jacket with a purple striped shirt, black pants, and red shoes. She was carrying a bat strapped behind her back. This ladies and gentlemen is Luz Noceda (a.k.a in this A.U. Lucia Noceda). This version of Lucia was more aggressive. She speaks her mind when she wants to and if anything annoys her she punches it.

???: I-I think it looks pretty cool.

Lucia turns her head and looks at one of her friends, Y/N Dragneel. He was wearing the similar outfit that the Y/N we know wear. The difference is that the jeans he was wearing were blue and he was wearing red pumas. This Y/N was much more different than ours. He's more nervous when he speaks and tends to rub on his arms a lot. He avoids eye contact and tends to stay quiet.

Lucia: *sighs* Of course you would think that.

???: Oh come on Lucia. Let Y/N enjoy it.

Both Y/N and Lucia turned and saw their other best friend, Luke martins (a.k.a in this A.U. Lucas Martins in this universe). Lucas had brown eyes and his hair was spiky black hair. This Lucas was wearing a Gray gildan shirt, with a teal blue hoodie. He wears dark blue jeans but instead of black air forces it was black pumas, no gloves on his hands. The one key difference of this Lucas is he was a lot more cheerful.

Lucia: *rolls her eyes* Whatever Martins.

Lucas just sighs and patted Y/N's back.

Lucas: Don't let what she said get to you.

Y/N: *smiles and looks away* T-Thanks Lucas.

The group walked into the convection and the same things played out as before. The only difference is Lucia wasn't excited as Lucia was in this universe. Sure she was impressed but not very excited. Y/N and Lucas on the other hand were impressed by everything, but soon disappointed when Eda told them about the one conven system.

Lucia: Called it.

Soon the three enter the convention with the same events playing out except when Willow was cheering for Gus when he got his face signed by the convent. She just pointed at him and smirked. When everyone started leaving Eda was about to head back home while the three were going to continue to watch the convention. Only problem is they had no idea what happened to King. Y/N and Lucas were freaking out but Lucia on the other head was just shaking her head.

Lucia: (Bebés) *squeeze in between her nose* Look instead of freaking out, let's split up and find him.

Both Lucas and Y/N nodded their heads as they all went to find King.

Y/N: King! King! Where are you bo-

Y/N ended up bumping into someone.

Y/N: O-Oh sorry abou-

Before Y/N could finish he ended up running into a familiar green haired girl: Amelia Blight (a.k.a in this A.U. Amelia Blight). The difference between this Amelia was that she had longer hair.

Amelia: What were you- *looks and glares at Y/N* You!

Y/N: *chuckles nervously* H-Hey A-Amelia. H-How goes?