STTR: SEVEN

Izuku was shivering as he hiccuped while having a towel  around him trying to warm himself

Izuku was shivering as he hiccuped while having a towel  around him trying to warm himself. "Here wear this" Tomura told him as he walked to him making him back away, he looked at him and smirked before shaking his head giving Izuku the shirt.

"What are you doing? Start dressing" "I don't want you here..." "huh?" "I don't...I don't want you here..." izuku whispered the last part while Shigaraki laughed "you got to be kidding me, I've seen you naked before, what are you trying to hide from me? I've seen every part of your body" "I'm just uncomfortable" "why?" "Because you stare too much" "what ever" Tomura closed the door after he left leaving Izuku alone to dress.

Once he finished he headed out of the room and went downstairs, he was going to finish his painting until Tomura put him to cook him something but there wasn't anything at all. Nothing but some left overs from other dinners he would give them to tomura but he's a picky eater and he hates eating leftovers. He was going to make him a sandwich only to see that weren't any bread, he looked in the fridge trying to think what to cook for him before giving up.

"What's this?" "Mac" "I'm not a kid" "well too bad that's the only thing we have" "seriously? You're just lazy to cook" "me? I'm not lazy, you just don't let me go buy stuff that I need to cook, why? I don't know" "fine, and I already told you to watch the way you talk to me unless you want me to cut that tongue off"

Izuku rolled his eyes until he ducked down when tomura threw the bowl at him "what was that for-" "that's for being rude" "I'm not being rude! You're the one that keeps being rude to me you fucking creep!" Izuku flinched when Tomura for up, he headed towards him looking at him in the eyes making Izuku get nervous "that's no way to talk to your husband Izuku...I wonder how I should punish you today" "you have been bad today you know? You've been having a bad attitude as well I only let them slide but I don't think I will today"

Izukus eyes widened as tomura lifted his hand getting it close to Izukus face threatening to kill him, he patted his hand around before he grabbed a knife stabbing it to Tomura as his grew even more wide.

He ran up the stairs having tomura follow him, "you're a pretty fast runner arent you?" He told Izuku as he used the same knife to stab him in his thigh. "Gotta say, I'm impressed to see how brave you were today" he told him as he hit him, "be brave again and you'll see a new world"