STTR: TWO

Izuku was getting the last hugs and goodbyes from his friends and classmates

And when he left he had made his way to meet his soon to be husband, he feels weird to think of the man like that but that's what he is...

When he arrived at the bar he had seen a mist person that he knows as Kurogiri and there he saw Shigaraki and now he felt his heart racing,

It can't be him right....

"Izuku" he turned and stared at the screen where his father in law voice came in. "We're happy to have you here, I'm guessing we're waiting for your father now" "oh yeah..."

When his father arrived he had felt himself feel a little nervous, his father was also a villain, and the two villains don't get along well but He's guessing that they're trying to do something by putting Shigaraki and him together.

They were all just sitting down having conversations while Izuku was sitting there staring down at the counter as he thought for a while.

"Why don't you two go for a walk? Get to know each other?" All for one said making Izuku look up with a nervous look "um....I don't know..." "I think that's a great idea" his father said and Izuku looked down before smiling when he looked back up "I guess so..."

Tomura and Izuku where walking in silence "did you actually leave UA?" Tomura asked breaking the silence making Izuku look at him and look back down "I did" "did you even try to argue?" "What do you mean?" "Did you get upset about having to leave? Did you get angry? Tried to stop the engagement?"

"No....not really, and even if I did I still would've done this..." "Huh...". "Do you even know why we're getting married?" Izuku asked and Tomura shrugged "nope, no clue I just know that it's to stop the whole damn fights get some stupid peace with your father and his group" "what do you mean?" "Well the league is made to kill all might not kill your fathers group and get in fights so I guess that's why we're being pushed together"

"Oh..." "as long as you don't get in my way then we're alright, probably won't even be in the house with you anyways so it shouldn't be any problems" Tomura said making Izuku think for a while  till Tomura spoke "gonna stand there or are you gonna walk?" Izuku smiled and started to catch up.

Maybe it won't be so bad....