STTR: TWENTY FIVE

"You want to hold my hand

"You want to hold my hand..." "I'll hold you instead okay?" "You don't have to cry" Tomura whispered as he wiped the tears away from Izukus face, he knew Izuku liked the hold his hand when they sleep but in the condition he's in he's not able to do that, There were times where tomura did feel a bit guilty for what he's done to Izuku but not guilty enough to give his body back.

The next morning Izuku was watching the tape the villains and his friends made for him to congratulate him for his marriage, Apparently they gave it to Tomura but he had forgotten about. He decided to let Izuku watch it since he misses his friends

He saw them the other day putting more flyers around town about Izuku, he has kept one of them just to keep the photo of Izuku but he did read some of the information they wrote about him.

"Hey pick me up !" "Nope" "come on! I want to go to the room!" "For what?" "Because it's boring here" "you finished watching the tape?" "Mhm, come on I want to read" "you can read later, you're gonna eat anyways" "but I'm not hungry" "well you have to eat" "that's not fair"

"Come on, eat" "no" "stop acting like a child, you have to eat" "I told you I don't want to eat"  "and I told you that you have to eat, come on or else I'm not going to let you read I'll put those book where you can reach them" "okay fine, just don't do that!" "Are those books really your prized possession?" "Not really" "hm, so what would it be?" "Maybe the album of Michael I bought" "an album?" "Well it's this huge box and it turns lights on, it carries a lot do stuff not just a cd it stayed back at my mothers house that thing was expensive" "how much?" "About a thousand" "you really spent money on that?" "Yep"

"I took the chance that they lowered the price originally it was sixth thousand I was still going to buy it at the price I was already saving money for that for about a year" "wow....your weird" "I'm not weird" "sometimes"

"Oh look you have a runny nose, oops I forgot you can't clean it here you go" "I absolutely hate you" "and I love you too"

"Are you really going to keep me like this?" "Mhm" "why? I can't even do anything" "I know, but I don't care about that" "but I do! I don't like being like this" "too bad"

Izuku was on the ground, he was thinking to himself wondering what he'll do now in life with the body he has, he doesn't want to learn how to do things with the remaining part of his arms it's pointless in his opinion. He regrets trying to run away now, he wishes he can just go back in time and not leave tomura he wonders what would've even happened if he didn't leave, he probably still would've gotten hurt by him but he'd still have his arms and legs that's all he wants if he's honest.

"What's with that sad look?" Tomura asked as he sat down next to Izuku "why do you still have me here? Why do you even want me? I can't even do anything!" "I don't even want to live anymore, there's no point in living anymore and it's all your fault"

Izukh tried hitting Shigaraki sbut without hands he could only hold Shigaraki's torso like he was hugging the man but he still moved his arm to hit him showing his anger to Tomura who just patted his head running his fingers through his hair with a smile. "No need to get so feisty izuku, I'll give you back your limbs" "really?!" "If there's a way" Tomura laughed as he watched Izuku drop his smile "I hate you" "good to know"