STTR: TWENTY TWO

Izuku was sitting on the ground of the living room where Tomura was unboxing some things putting them where they belonged

Izuku was sitting on the ground of the living room where Tomura was unboxing some things putting them where they belonged. He looked at himself and sighed, Shigaraki walked up to him with a box and sat down on the ground with him as he took things out

"Toys?" "What? You don't like them?" "I'm not a kid" "well there's not much for you to do but play like a baby" "that's your fault" "actually that's your fault, you didn't listen to me you kept on running away from me"

Izuku looked at the things that were in front of him, he put his arms together moving the ball around. It entertained him for a while till it slipped away, he frowned and tried to get it before groaning, he then started to crawl towards the ball it was a bit hard since his skin would rub and stick with the ground.

He didn't wear any clothes just a pair of underwear, it was the only piece of clothing Tomura allowed him to wear. He finally got to the ball and tossed it around until he felt himself get picked up by Tomura "hey put me down" "what? You can't even walk up the stairs by yourself" "yes I can" "you sure about that?" "..." "exactly, I'm only going to bathe you" "no" "yes, you don't even like being dirty remember?" "I don't want you touching me" "well I have to and you have no choice"

Izuku sighed as looked down at the ground while tomura walked to the bathroom, he sat him down and turned the water on letting it fill to the tub, he wet his hair before putting in his shampoo making bubbles form in his hair. The way Tomuras fingers ran through his hair made Izuku feel nice in a way but he didn't like that he was getting bathed by him. It made him feel like child and he hated feeling like that.

"Why won't you let me wear clothes?" "Well how can you wear them without limbs?" Izuku looked down with a sad look, "give them back, I don't want to be like this" "why did you even take them?" "It was necessary" "how? Why was it necessary?" "Well first was because I had grabbed you by the leg, you either died or cut your leg off" "you could've just taken that one! It's not as bad as this!" "I know, but I wanted to make sure you never left me so I removed both of them" "but my arms? What was the reason for that?"

"Well I thought you'd find a way to use them as your legs or something, besides you wouldn't look right that way" "and you think this looks normal?" "Yep" "no it doesn't! Just give me my limbs back I won't leave you again tomura i promise" "I don't believe you" "I said I promise" "I don't want to, I'll just stay with you make you change your mind about me and fall in love" "give me my limbs back as a first step!" "I don't think It's possible, actually maybe but not now"  "Is it even possible??"  "Quirks make it possible, maybe sensei has a quirk for that or can figure out a way, but I'm keeping your lower arms and legs."

"...For what?"

Shigaraki looked at him before turning away to avoided eye contact with Izuku who saw Shigaraki turned red under his bangs and he murmured something

"It's a...man thing."

It took a few seconds until Izuku understood what Shigaraki said and it made him regret asking the reason why Tomura kept his body parts, his face quickly  flushed red like an eruption, he was so upset that his lips started to trembled

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ARMS AND LEGS?!?"  "I-I didn't touch them while I was doing it--" "You're so gross! Perv! Freak! You're a complete Weirdo!!!"

Izuku struggled hitting Shigaraki with tears "Sorry, I didn't have a fetish or anything but-"
"There is no excuse for that! You did something gross to them!" "I told you I didn't touch them!" "But that's nasty! Why would you even do that?!?!" "They smelled like you..."

"You're weird! You have some weird obsession with my smell! Get away from me! I hate you!" Izuku crawled away turning away from Tomura who sighed "im sorry....please forgive me izuku" "then give me back my limbs" "Um...except for that" "you still want to do that?!" "No it's not that-" "whatever I don't want you with me"

Izuku huffed after Shigaraki left the room, he looked at the wall before looking down to his thighs, he felt tears form in his eyes again and he groaned, he absolutely hated what tomura has done to him. The door opened where tomura walked in the room holding a rose in his hand, he put it behind Izuku's ear smiling as he brushed his thumb across his cheek and wiping the tear that slipped from Izukus eyes and smiled softly "You look so beautiful Izuku..."