STTR: TWENTY

Izuku was panting as he ran, his heart was racing and he felt like he was about to give up, his legs were getting tired and felt like he  was running out of breath

Izuku was panting as he ran, his heart was racing and he felt like he was about to give up, his legs were getting tired and felt like he was running out of breath.

Why was he running? Well he made tomura really mad, he had met up with his friends again and this time he was trying to run away from him and not go back to him, He loves him but he hates him, it's just a bunch of mix emotions he has for tomura.

Tomura had spotted him out in public and that was when he started to run away from him. He dropped to the ground and stated to panic as he tried to get back up, "n-no...get up...get up izuku...get up..."

He heard the steps of Tomura get closer and started to crawl until he finally got up running again, he didn't know where he was he didn't care where he was all he wanted was to find someone or a place to hide at.

"Tag!" Tomura told him as he grabbed him by his ankle, izuku eyes widened seeing he used all five fingers on him, his leg was slowly turning grey with cracks on them "no...no! Stop it! Stop it!"

.

.

.

Izuku hummed softly as he woke up, he felt a cold and smooth silked fabric against his skin, he was woken up by the light that shined through the window shinning against his eyes.

He then remembered that he was running away from Shigaraki, he also remembers about what he did to him, panicking he tried to move his hand to lift the sheets just to see if Tomura really did grab him but then he realized something was wrong.

"Where's my arm?" He asked himself and gasped, Izuku's right arm was cut from his elbow to the tip of his hand. He couldn't see the wounds directly because it was covered with clean bandages, it terrified him to see what had happened to him, his right arm wasn't just completely chopped off its shape was round along with his bones.

he quickly checked out his left arm, and got shocked to see that he left arm has also been missing the same as his right arm.

"What.."

Izuku crawled out from his bed but his legs got tangled with the blanket that was over him causing him to slip and fall down on the cold floor. He looked down and saw that his legs were also missing, what did he do to him....tears formed in his eyes and felt them slip down to his face not being able to wipe them away as before.

He silently cried until he heard a voice "you're awake! Great" "what did you do to me?!" "Pretty right?" "No! No it's not pretty at all tomura! How could you do this to me?!" "Oh come on don't be dramatic you look so adorable without limbs, so cute it gets me excited do you want to see yourself?"

"No! I don't! I don't want to look at myself! I hate you!" "Aw, don't be so mean Izuku" "get away from me! Don't touch me! Leave me alone!" Izuku tried to keep Shigaraki away from him but then was no use without his arms or legs "don't move too much your wounds haven't fully closed"

Izuku looked and saw red stains spread around he bandages but izuku didn't care about that, he just wanted him to leave. "I'll change that later but right now try to relax will you?" "No..I can't do that, why did you do this to me?" "Because I don't want you leaving me anymore izuku" "but...I don't want to live like this, I'm useless tomura...I'm as useless as the p in raspberry!"

Tomura chuckled and wiped the tears away "no you aren't" "yes I am..." izuku looked down at himself and looked back where he saw a mirror behind tomura, seeing his entire new body made something inside of his chest crack and make the sound of collapsing buildings.

More tears came sliding all over his freckled cheeks and falling off of his jaw, "just kill me already..." "I don't want to" "please tomura I dont...I don't want this..." "I said no, I don't want to kill you because I want you to be with me forever izuku, we can be together for entirety we can even have a family doesn't that sound nice?"