STTR: NINE

Shigaraki held Izukus hand as they walked to the market to buy things, they walked around filling the cart with things while Izuku tried to not speak or do anything

When the two got home Izuku was told to put the things away while Tomura got his things to go to the league. He was wrapping his hand in new bandages after the other one got dirty, he saw Tomura walk down the stairs while holding his shoes, he put them on and walked up to izuku who put the bandages down.

"I'm not going to return till next week, don't do anything and don't leave the house the only place you can be is at the back yard other than that you stay in doors got it?" "Mhm" "and don't talk to anyone at all, don't try finding your things I already got rid of them" Izuku nodded and went back to putting the stuff away .

After tomura left Izuku went to his room and went to his closet pulling a box out where it held some books. He looked through them and finally picked one out, he put the rest away and  went to his bed with the book he chose which was The Witches by Roald Dahl. It's his favorite book and he's read it multiple times and never got bored of it, he just loves it.

He spent the entire day reading the story and finishing it by night. He got in the shower and got ready for bed but wasn't able to sleep, he didn't know what to do since he didn't have anything to communicate with people, he would read another book but that would keep him up more.

Those days of him being alone went by quickly, he was a bit upset that he didn't get to do a lot things he would've liked but he brushed that feeling off. He went downstairs and saw Tomura lighting candles on a cake, he completely forgot about his birthday, he's been over thinking about Tomura that he didn't think about his birthday.

"Eat it" Tomura told him as he handed him a slice, he looked at it and looked back at Tomura "what? I didn't put anything in it" "Look I'll eat mine as well" "see? Nothing bad" Izuku picked at it before eating it, it's been a while since he had sweets the cake was something he kinda needed something sweet.

"So what do you want? I'll take you somewhere to buy you something" "Shigaraki spike breaking the silence between them "What do you even like anyways? You never told me about yourself" "Books" "books? I forgot you were a nerd before you became a hero, speaking of hero's you don't mind sharing your quirk do you?" "What? No-I mean yes! I do why do you want my quirk anyways" "it looks like it'll help beat all might, you should've become a villain, hero's are shitty"