STTR: FORTY TWO

"He had a captive heart, that's what it was, if it wasn't for that he wouldn't have stayed with him" "that's true, but why would he fall in love with him after he got abused by Shigaraki?" "stockholm syndrome perhaps?" "Maybe" "well we should all ...

"He had a captive heart, that's what it was, if it wasn't for that he wouldn't have stayed with him" "that's true, but why would he fall in love with him after he got abused by Shigaraki?" "stockholm syndrome perhaps?" "Maybe" "well we should all turn our frowns into a smile because remember people Izuku is in a better place where he's truly happy have a wonderful Deku day" the news reporter said making Tomura sigh "Deku day....ugh I hate the impersonators" he told himself as he got up.

Deku day was a day they created on the day Izukus passing, it's a way to honor him and remember him many people pay tribute in a way it seems as if his story grew popular around town. Everyone talks about it "Deku was abused" "how come he didn't fight back?" "Why would he fall in love with a monster?" "His limbs got taken away?!" "That man was crazy" those are all the things Tomura hears when they talk about Izuku.

There was a time when he saw an impersonator of Izuku he thought it was actually him, he smiled just like him and his eyes were the exact shape his freckles were the same even his height was the same. But when he saw his hand he knew it wasn't him, izuku had a scar on his hand and that person didn't, sometimes Tomura hates impersonators because they look too much like him or it'd be because they try too hard to look like him some even recreate the scars and bruises he had with makeup and tomura hates that.

He wanted to visit him today but he knew it'd be crowded with all those people especially with the hero's that visit him as well. He stayed home adding more flowers in the vase after the other ones dried out, he went to the room and cleaned up he was careful when he grabbed things of Izuku he didn't want it's scent to go away or ruin it.

He decided to get out of the house and see what the people were Doing, he walked around town seeing many posters of Izuku. He entered a shop seeing people wearing clothes based of izukus costume, he looked around the store and saw one of the books a persons were based of Izuku. The cover was izuku on his knees with chain locks on his wrist as he cried "Slave to the rhythm, how amazing" he mumbled as he flipped through the pages until he saw some photos of izuku at the end. 

He looked at them and smiled softly, he took the book home and read it. He was curious at first about how they knew Izukus life was until he remembered they had taken the diary of Izuku's he was mad about that but he wasn't able to get it back they kept it in a museum now. But he did buy the copy they made of it, he's only read a few of the pages but never finished it not because he didn't want to but because there were some things written down that hurt him making him feel guilty.

He got in bed hugging the pillow that still had the scent of Izuku, he was having a hard time sleeping but when he finally did he started to dream again

In the dream Tomura was holding both hands of Izuku looking into his eyes with a smile, it was their wedding day and Izuku was smiling back at Tomura. The two put their lips together while blushing, "I love you Tomura" "I love you too Izuku" "I love you more" Izuku told him hugging him, Shigaraki hugged him back smiling softly as Izuku slowly faded. "I'll love you for ever Izuku" he whispered as he watched the petals fly with the wind.