STTR: EIGHT

Izuku was in his room bandaging himself from the wounds he got from Shigaraki

Izuku was in his room bandaging himself from the wounds he got from Shigaraki. He should've known that the whole marriage wasn't going to end up well, he's a villain so why would he think it'd be okay? He really thought that Tomura was a good man inside but in reality he's really just a monster there's nothing kind about him at all. And he has weird things with izuku, he likes watching him dress and for some reason he enjoys watching Izuku get chocked he also likes it when he cries.

Izuku put the things away and got in bed hugging his pillow. He watched the door knob turn, Shigaraki opened the door and looked at Izuku "why aren't you sleeping with me?" He asked only to have Izuku turn to the other side of the bed "Your scent is going away already, the sheets don't smell like you" oh that's another thing, Tomura has a weird liking to Izukus scent, he's seen him smell his clothes once and got creeped out, when he's around izuku he smells him as well.

"Come on, I want to sleep with you" he told izuku as he walked up to him. Izuku let a sigh out as he got out of bed not seeing the smile placed on Tomura's face, he followed him to the room careful not to hurt himself, Izuku watch tomura get in bed before laying down as well. He felt himself get goosebumps after Tomura wrapped his arms around his small body, he smelled him giving him a kiss on the shoulder

While pulling him closer to his body, he placed his hand on the cut of Izuku he ran his hand up under his shirt touching him. "Your skin is so soft...." He whispered before grabbing him by his chin making Izuku face him, he saw Izuku's nervous look, he smiled and put their lips together Izuku kissed him back not wanting to make him mad again.

The next morning Shigaraki woke up without Izuku, he groaned and turned over smelling the sheets before getting out of bed. He saw Izuku who was in the kitchen making breakfast, he went up to him seeing what he was cooking "just eggs?" "I told you we don't have a lot of choices" "I don't like eggs tho" "well now you'll have to eat them-ow! S-stop it!" Izuku tried to take his hand off the stove where Tomura held it down.

He let go of it and Izuku cried out before slapping the man who looked at him with pure eyes of evil before slapping izuku, he dragged him out taking him to the back where he pushed him in the pool where he got in himself hold him down in the water, when he got back up from the water he grabbed tomura and pulled him down with himself.

The two gasped when they got back up from the water and Tomura looked at him before wrapping his gloved hands around Izukus neck as he pushed him back down in the water. He watched Izuku slowly lose his breath until let him go watching him struggle to pull himself up, he left him there and for back in the house, Izuku gripped on the edge of the pool pulling himself out coughing and laying on the ground.

He shivered from the cold, he looked at his burnt hand and looked up at the sky. He walked up the stairs his room to get himself clothes but he saw Tomura who was leaving his room, he walked up to him and cupped his face with a hand brushing izukus wet hair giving Izuku a kiss.

He never understood why he always did that after torturing him, was that his way or apologizing or what? "Get dressed we're going to the store"