STTR: TWENTY EIGHT

After a lot of researching and reading Shigaraki finally found a way to give Izuku his limbs, he finally had them back but now he just needed to learn how to use them again

"Fourth fall amazing" Tomura told him as he watched Izuku get up from the ground with his trembling legs "I didn't think you'd forget how to walk" "neither did I..." "you're still small, you know short" "I'm not that short" "I guess"

Izuku sighed as he sat down on the ground "get up, you got to learn how to use them again because you'll be what you use to be" "and that is?" "A housewife" "excuse me-" "so get up or else I'm taking them away again" "fine" "hold my hands I'll help you out"

Izuku held both hands of Tomura as he tried to walk and not lose balance as his legs trembled while he walked, they continued on until Izuku finally got it making him get excited as he jumped on Shigaraki hugging him "You're pretty heavy you know?" "Sorry I just got excited" "I can see, and before you get excited about having your legs back let me tell a few things" "you're still not allowed to leave the house at all, you know? You're gonna stay here and never leave you'll do what you use to do when you were home" "okay...I will"

Izuku's pov
I was in the bathtub looking at the bruises that stayed with my skin on my arms, it still felt a bit weird to have them back since I didn't have arms or legs for a nearly two years.

I suddenly remembered about what I had to do in order to have my body back, I was still scared of doing the deal with Tomura I don't even think I'm ready to have kids...never even planned about it. But Tomura looks excited, happy in a way which I've never seen him that way before, the only times he had a smile was when he'd try to make it up after he hurt me.

I wonder if he'll still treat me that way, I think he will I don't think he'll ever change....

I got in bed after I dressed in my pjs, Tomura laid down besides me pulling me by the waist as he kissed the top of my head. It always felt weird when he did that, when he hold me and kiss but I liked it since I never really had these type of affections by someone.

I smiled and reached down to hold his hand something I missed doing...It just felt nice too hold his hand while I slept, it was comforting in a way. "Good night Izuku" "Good night Tomura..."