STTR: THIRTY FIVE

Lately the relationship between Izuku and Shigaraki has been bad, it was slowly turning into the last relationship they had before maybe even worse

Izuku set a plate of food down for Tomura who got up pushing it off the table "an hour late" he told him as he walked away, Izuku looked down at the ground seeing broken peices of the plate. He started to clean up the mess, his back was hurting him from the hits he got the other night and his legs were wrapped in bandages since tomura made them bleed with all the cuts he gave them.

Izuku started to wash the dishes after he finished cleaning up the mess from the ground and he was thinking to himself until he heard the footsteps of Tomura. He ignored them and continued until he went to the room to grab some clothes to change into after showering, when he stepped out of the bathroom dressed in his pajamas he saw tomura who was putting on his clothes he wears when he goes out as a villain.

"Are you going to go attack?" He asked getting a nod from the man "but you haven't ate all day, you'll pass out" "it doesn't matter I don't need to eat" "where are you going?" Tomura asked as he watched Izuku leave the room "somewhere" He sighed and grabbed his gloves putting them on before leaving the room going down the stairs.

He went to the door putting on his shoes tying its laces until Izuku went towards him handing him a bento box "eat on the way will you?" "Fine..."

"Cute box you got there boss" Dabi told Shigaraki as they drove while laughing "didn't know you liked daisies" "shut it bacon" Tomura told him while looking at the box that was blue with daisies designed on it.

The next morning he went back home heading to the bed room where Izuku was still sleeping, he got in bed pulling Izuku close to him. Izuku hummed as he hugged Tomura back with a smile "I love you Tomura..."