STRR: FORTY ONE

" Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly and the dream that you dare to, Oh why, oh why can't I?" Izuku sang softly as he rocked the baby to sleep

" Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly and the dream that you dare to, Oh why, oh why can't I?" Izuku sang softly as he rocked the baby to sleep. He had a smile on his face the whole time a smile Tomura missed seeing.

Tomura woke up and got up from bed and sighed as he remembered it was only a dream. it's only been a year since Izuku's passing and people wrote books about him, and made a movie based on his 'abused marriage' "I never abused him....I don't think I did..." Tomura mumbled.

"Tomura! Oh I haven't seen you!" Toga said as she entered the house with the rest "yeah..." "what are you doing?" "I'm putting roses for Izuku for when he comes back" Toga's smile faded as she watched Tomura add more of the red roses in the vase "but Tomura...Izuku died....remember?" "Yeah...I do" "but I'll give him these flowers when he comes back....he loved it when I gave him roses..." "Tomura...he's not coming back..." "why not?"

Toga saw tears form in Tomuras eyes, she glanced at the rest before looking back seeing the tears escape his eyes kurogiri went towards him and rubbed his back "Tomura...when people die they don't come back" he told him "no?" "No...they never do" "why...why not..." "because they're dead, That's why Izuku won't come back, he's dead Tomura there's no way he can come back" "no....he's gonna come back...he's gonna come back don't lie! Don't lie he's coming back I know he will"

"Tomura....please face it already he's not coming back, Izuku is dead" "don't say that...don't say that" "Just shut up! I hate it! You're one of those people! You didn't care about him at all, you hurt him! And now that he's gone you cry and cry! You know what? Cry, cry harder you deserve it" "toga don't say that" "it's the truth, he hurt izuku!" "Toga-" "if you really do miss him a be 'Love' him why don't you go kill yourself-" "Toga! Don't be taking it far, He was trying to be a good man at the end, they were staring over" "that still doesn't change the fact that he hurt him" "he left...."

Dabi told them and they turned seeing that Tomura left the room. "Just let him mourn Toga, don't be so harsh on him" "fine..."

Tomura was in the room writing on a piece of paper while holding in his tears

I stay up at night thinking of you, it's hard to sleep without you. Your scent is slowly leaving the sheets....I just want to see your smile again, I want to hold you close again Izuku but all I get are dreams of you, can you see me? Am I there when I see you? Why won't you come back? I'll be a good man....I promise just come back Izuku....

Please? I just dream and dream of you and it hurts me because I can't hold you close I can't speak to you, all I get to do is see you I want toy hold your hand....

When I meet you again, I'll look into your eyes and tell you I've missed you, I'll hug you and never let you go...I'm sorry for what I've done, But I'll change just for you, I promise Izuku I'll leave the villain work I won't be that anymore I'll be better....come back Izuku, I miss you...I love you

Tomura broke down crying, he folded the paper and walked out ignoring the others as he made his way to the place they held Izuku's body. It was a garden his friends and family made, he sat down looking at the grave stone that had Izuku's name 

'Izuku Midoriya Shimura, a loving husband and hero'

Tomura set down the letter along with the rose he picked for him. "You're happy aren't you? I would too...I'm sorry for all I've done Izuku, I'll be a better man just for you okay?"