STTR: ELEVEN

Izuku's pov I woke up seeing some tiles and blood, I felt dry from the mouth and my body hurt

Izuku's pov
I woke up seeing some tiles and blood, I felt dry from the mouth and my body hurt. I then realized I was hanging upside down by my ankle and my shirt was removed and my wrists were tied behind my back, I had a headache and sighed as I just hanged from whatever ever it was that kept me up.

My untied leg felt more numb then the other one, I started to remember what happened last night and I started to wonder if Tomura was still at home, he never stays in the nights it very rare when he does...

Tomura's pov
"Hey so how come you were sleeping so early? Don't you normally stay up late?" Toga asked as she sat next to me "what do you mean?" "We went over last night for your help, apparently you were sleeping so Deku-kun helped us out instead, he said he didn't want to wake you and wanted to let you sleep, he's so nice!" "Oh...hm I sleep early when I'm with izuku, besides I sleep at ten" "but you normally sleep at one" "leave me alone will you?"

"Okay but can I visit izuku today?" "For what?" "To have fun! I wanna be friends with him, we'll be the bests friends!" "Izuku is a busy person" "how? He just stays at home all day" "he does stuff at home" "like what?" "Jeez toga shut up already" "meanie"

I was thinking to myself as I walked to the house, I guess Izuku wasn't lying but I don't care, he still broke the rules he left the house even when I told him not to.

I closed the door after entering the house, I removed my shoes and walked to the stairs hearing whining coming from the basement but I ignored them as I head my room and got in bed, the sheets smelled just like izuku...

I heard a thud making me get up and look at the door before going down stairs, I went to the roomy where I left izuku and saw he was on the ground wincing in pain. "How did get down?" I asked as I sat down the ground "I moved too much...it ripped" "hm...you okay?" He looked at me with a look that made me smile "am I ok? Am I ducking okay? Oh yeah I definitely am after you beat'd my guts and broke bones!" "A hundred percent okay!" "That's great also watch your mouth"

"I'll bathe you" "no..." "why not?" "Im not even going to clean myself" "but you're dirty, you got blood" "come on, I'll be very gentle"