STTR: FOUR

Tomura was sitting down watching Izuku wash the dishes, waiting for him to do a mistake

And when he did, then that was when he got up grabbing Izuku by his wrist pulling him away throwing him in a room where he makes him strip his clothes off and allow the man to beat him.

Izuku is still not sure why he's even like this, what made him into this horrible man that scares him a lot now...

Tomura had walked and stood behind Izuku who was getting nervous just by feeling him getting close. When he felt his hand touch his waist he made his fingers lose grip of the cup and made it slip and drop the cup down in the sink making Tomura dig his nails in Izuku's skin.

"You always drop something....it's annoying..." Tomura said close to Izuku as he dug his nails deeper in the boys skin making him whimper.

"Why can't you do stuff right?" "I...I..." "hm?" Tomura whispered as his nails went deeper making some blood drip. Izuku was taught how to defend himself but when he's with Tomura he just can't do anything because he's already scare of the man.

"Please stop..." "stop? Why should I?" "It's hurting me..." "when people do things wrong they get punished don't they?" Izuku didn't respond but he let a small scream out when tomura went deeper "right?" "Y-yeah...."

.

.

.

The next day Izuku spent it cleaning the house while thinking about what to cook for Tomura who was with the league leaving him at home by himself. He sighed grabbing his shoes and wallet leaving the house to buy the things he was missing for dinner.

He entered the store and grabbed a basket. He looked at the items placing them in the basket while listening to the music that played, "Midoriya?" "Hm? Todoroki!" "I haven't seen you in a while" he said with a smile as he hugged him "yeah, you didn't call us or anything" "right...I just got busy and my phone kinda got ruined" "typical, it's your 10th phone you ruined" "you keep track of the things I ruin?" "Everyone does" "Deku!" "Uraraka!" "Omg! Iida! Look who's here!" "Midoriya! How have you been?" "I've been good, I didn't think I'll end up seeing you guys in a market" he said and laughed as they did.

"We're buying snacks for a movie night! You should join us" the brunette told him as she smiled "I dont think I can, I have to cook today" "oh...hey who did you marry?" "Um...a man, he's part of some business thing I guess?" "That's cool! But how come you haven't talked to us?" "He ruined his phone" "again?" "Ha yeah..." "well, here have our numbers! We need to hang out again" "sure I'll try to make time"

Izuku waved at his friends as he walked out of the store not paying attention where he was going until his face hit a persons chest "oh sorry-" "why were you talking to them?" He looked up and saw it was Tomura, he suddenly felt sick from the stomach as he tried to back away but the older male had grabbed his wrist "answer me" "they're my friends..." "you don't need friends they're shitty, why are you even out of the house? You're not supposed to leave it" "I need some things to cook" "next time you tell me, I'll get them you can't be out here"

"Why not? I'm not the most wanted villain" "watch Your attitude if you want to live"