STTR: FORTY

Izuku smiled as he let go of Tomuras hand letting himself fall and go into the water, his image was getting blurry as he sunk down in the ocean

Izuku smiled as he let go of Tomuras hand letting himself fall and go into the water, his image was getting blurry as he sunk down in the ocean. Tomura let go of the knife he held himself with and went down searching for Izuku, his heart was racing as he felt a knot in his stomach getting nervous.

"Whats wrong?" "He's not breathing..." "oh god...Kurogiri! He drowned! We can't get a response from Izuku!" Toga yelled as she looked down at the body of Izuku. Tomura was trying to get the boy to breath again he did everything he could "Come on...."

That day Tomura went home without Izuku, he was so lost he was confused he didn't know how to react anymore. He entered the room and saw clothes of Izuku's in bed, he picked a shirt up and held them close they still smelled like him...he picked another one up seeing the cassette player under it, he saw it had a tape inside of it so he played it. He immediately knew which song it was, it was izukus favorite song...

"Somewhere over the rainbow way up high and the dreams that you dream of once in a lullaby" "oh somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly and the dreams that you dream of dreams really do come true ooh ooh"
" Someday I'll wish upon a star wake up where the clouds are far behind me, where  trouble melts like lemon drops high above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me, Somewhere over the rainbow oh"

Tears filled the eyes of Tomura as he sat down listening to the music as he gripped on the shirt of Izuku. The bed felt empty, no one was there to hold his hand or hug him the way Izuku did he felt like he had no reason to be there, he can't sleep without Izuku.

The next day he was seeing news report about the death of Izuku, he was putting everything away that belonged to izuku, he kept a bag that had a shirt of his in it and he'd poke a hole to smell it, it felt as if he was with him in a way.  He put the all might plush that izuku adored a lot above the shelf next to the photos of the two together.

After a few days passed it was the funeral of Izuku, seeing the mother of Izuku cry over the dead body of Izuku hurt him. He looked like he was sleeping peacefully....he brushed a finger across his cheek feeling the cold skin of his, why Izuku? Is all he had in mind during the time, just why?

After a week Tomura has been having dreams about Izuku again, the first dream he had was of him pushing a baby stroller with a smile on his face, the next one was where he held a baby in his arms from what he remembers the baby had black hair, red eyes and freckles just like Izuku's.

That's how his dreams always went, Izuku with a baby....