STTR: THIRTY SEVEN

"Tomura

"Tomura....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." "why are you apologizing?" "I'm scared tomura....hold my hand...don't let go" "what?" "I love you so much, I love you Tomura I really do please hold me tight don't let me go..."

"Another dream...." Tomura mumbled as he woke up, he looked over seeing Izuku who was sleeping peacefully. He's been having some odd dreams with Izuku, it's where he begs him to hold him close and never let him go, or it'd be Izuku telling him not to leave him whenever he tried to leave the house. He doesn't know why he's been dreaming about that but he hates it, it makes him question what they mean or why he's getting them that it distracts him a lot.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked as he woke up seeing Tomura  who was sitting in bed looking down in his hand "nothing....just sleep" Izuku got close to Tomura resting his head on his chest listening to his heart beat while Tomura held him "Don't let go of me Tomura..." "huh?" "I want you to hold me for ever..."

'Is this still a dream..."  "izuku" "hm?" "Why do you want me to hold you?" "I feel safe when you do...I feel warm and loved" He saw a smile form on his lips "You'll hold me forever right?" "You'll never let me go"

"So you've had dreams of him telling you to hold him and never let him go?" Dabi asked Tomura who nodded "weird, maybe he's touched starved" "what?" "He probably wants you to touch him, or he just wants you to show your affection towards him you know that you love him" "but I do?" "What do you do then?" "I give him flowers? Is that not enough?" "Maybe not for him, Just be nice to him" "I'm always nice to him what do you mean?!?"

Dabi and Toga looked at him before looking at each other "yeah right" they both said "eh?!?" "What do you mean?! Tell me!" "Just eat" "tell me!" "Kurogiri Shigaraki is acting like a child again!" "I'm not acting like a child" "eat your food before it gets cold"

"Mm...huh? Where am I?" Tomura sat up looking around seeing he was in some forest, the sun shined brightly and the leafs were a healthy green color, he walked around and saw white petals fall, they were falling from the sky just like snow.

"Izuku?" He saw izuku who was in a lake that had a beautiful blue color, he was dressed in a white dress holding a white rose in his hand while he cried "what's wrong?" "Tomura....You don't love me..." "what? Of course I do...don't say such things izuku"

Izuku smiled softly caressing Tomuras check before giving him a light kiss, he gave him the white rose as a tear escaped from his eye "Hold onto it please....don't let go, I love you Tomura..."

Tomura woke up and sat up in bed looking around the room "I hate these dreams..." he looked to his side seeing Izuku wasn't in bed with him "Izuku?" He looked around and heard sniffles coming from the closet, he walked over and saw izuku on the ground holding the plush tomura gave him while he cried "what's wrong?" "I had a nightmare..." "huh, You too...come on you don't have to be scared"

Izuku got in bed and hugged Tomura as he trembled "calm down....what are you scared of?" "N-nothing...it doesn't matter...I just want to hold you"