STTR: NINETEEN

"Come on Izuku! You were acting so brave over there what about now huh?" Shigaraki told Izuku who was coughing up blood, earlier the two were just having a normal day until Izuku decided to call his father and tell him exactly what Shigaraki was d...

"Come on Izuku! You were acting so brave over there what about now huh?" Shigaraki told Izuku who was coughing up blood, earlier the two were just having a normal day until Izuku decided to call his father and tell him exactly what Shigaraki was doing to him.

The only reason he did was because he nearly got killed, he was terrified and he wanted to get away but couldn't do that was when the idea came in but it was the worst one to think of. He was getting hit until he decided to hit Tomura back and that was when the two started to fight each other.

"Why do you have to be like this? I never did anything to you!" Izuku yelled at him as he tried to get up "why? Because you get on my nerves! I despise you for what you are and how you act, you're just a dumb kid with stupid dreams of being a useless hero!"

Izuku finally got up and charged towards Shigaraki who moved making Izuku hit the ground again, "you don't even know how to use your little borrowed quirk there, I pity you"  he told him as he walked over to him "and I hate you!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed him by the wrist throwing him on the ground using a bit of his quirk.

"Not only do I  you hate you I hate my father! You two are the same! Using me all the time!" "Why did you call him huh? Were you too scare to stand up for yourself? Honestly it's funny to see you ask for help, going to go and cry to your father like child...how cute"

Tomura held his hand ready to touch izuku but missed after he moved, he ended up touching a tree ruining it causing him to get frustrated "stay still and let me kill you!" "I'm not letting you kill me! I'd let anyone but you to kill me!"

Shigaraki laughed as he went towards Izuku who was bleeding out from the wounds he got, he kicked him and got above him. Izuku lifted his arm up pushing Shigaraki away from him by the face until he received a punch, he tried to cover himself but couldn't as he felt his body get weak by every hit.

All those times he got hit made his body so weak, it hurts him so much just to receive a slap in the face. He kept putting his arms up to cover up his face but it was no use as they slowly got down to the ground ans was losing  consciousness, but that didn't stop Tomura he kept going until he fulfilled his desire.

Izuku's pov
I groaned as I woke up feeling pain around my body. I was back in the basement like the last month, he had me hanging like usual, I realized that I had no shirt on just my pants that were covered in dirt and stains of blood.

There was more blood on the ground even a trail to the door. I heard voices and tried to make out who they belonged to and what they're were saying, "Oh he's okay, he was just given something that made him a bit crazy he couldn't stay still at all I had to make sure he wasn't going get hurt"

"So you're not hurting him?" "No? Why would I? Izuku is the best thing that has ever happened to me, he makes me happy believe it or not" "so where is he?" "He's sleeping" "I want to see him" "I don't think that's a good idea, I had tried to check on him but he woke up and was back at being aggressive" "and he just fell back asleep" "fine, but if I find out that you're hurting him I will end You" "cool, I guess?"

That was my father....my father actually came! I moved around hoping the rope would rip so I can get out of here and go to my father. I didn't care if he was a bad guy I just wanted someone to get me out. Tomura knew he was coming...if he didn't then he wouldn't have this thing into mouth, I wouldn't yelled but too bad I couldn't.

The door opened and I stopped moving, Tomura closed the door as he walked to me "You woke up? That's good want to take a bath with me?" I shook my head causing him to frown, he cut the rope making me fall to the ground.

It hurt my body even more, he looked down at me and smiled "let me take this out do your mouth....there you go, look how pretty those lips are, so pink and kissable" "you got so thin...you haven't ate in a month, come on I'll feed you"

I looked at the food that was at the table, I didn't want to eat but I could feel him watching me. I was terrified of what he'll do to me if I didn't eat there were many things that came in mind that made me eat just so those things don't happen to me.

After that I was in the bath with him, he was holding my hand with his while he used the other hand to rub the soap on my arm. I always wondered how he was able to do this...act like a total monster and beat me till I passed out and then act innocently and sweet as if he was in love.

I know he doesn't love me and it kinda hurts me, I've tried to change myself just so he can pay attention to me and stop treating me poorly but it just never happened.

After I got dressed in comfortable clothes I was ready to sleep, I didn't want to stay awake anymore and I didn't even care what Shigaraki would try to do to me in my sleep I just wanted an escape from the world...