STTR: THIRTY SIX

Izuku was finishing up cleaning around the house while Tomura was fixing the plants for him

Izuku was finishing up cleaning around the house while Tomura was fixing the plants for him. He entered the house washing off the dirt from his hand in the kitchen watching Izuku get on the tip of his toes reaching up to the shelf to add a snow globe that contained one of the roses Tomura had given him.

He smiled seeing it sit there next to the photo frames, he looked and saw the frame that contained a photo of the first ultra sound they had of the baby, it was so small that time. He smiled softly and headed to the kitchen grabbing a cup with ice and filling it with water "do you want to go out today?" Tomura asked him "where to?" He reached to his pocket unfolding a flyer showing it to izuku "A hero costume event? Get to see them up close....but don't you hate them?"

"I do but I thought I'd let you go see them for today, there's more stuff there that will get on my nerves but whatever, we can leave later"  "okay..."

Izuku was holding the hand of Tomura as the two walked together, they were both dressed in a way to hide their identities. They looked around the place seeing wax figures of the hero's and their suits that were in a glass case, "I forgot how huge All might is..." izuku said looking up at the entire suit of All might "hey look over there" Tomura told Izuku pointing to where there was a case that held Izuku's hero costume "why is mine here....it's the real thing!" "How do you know?" "It has the hidden heart I drew on the belt it's under the small pocket" "oh..."

Izuku looked over and read the information it wrote about him, he smiled and looked back his suit it's been a while since he's seen it he wonders if it still fits him since he lost the muscles he had and weight. He felt like he had the same body he had back in middle school, he remembered when his mother would tell him that he looked so thin it looked like he looked like he could snap.

"What do you miss about being a hero?" Tomura asked him as they walked back to the house "seeing the smiles on the people I saved, it made me feel like I did something right and that I can actually be worthy..." "you never thought about being a hero as a kid?"

"No....I never did, I wasn't even allowed to like hero's my father didn't like them and neither did I" "You hating hero's makes me wonder if that's the reason why you despise me"  "I don't despise you" "you don't?" "No, never did"

Izuku went to the room grabbing a book from a box to read it, he was getting lost in the imagination of the story with the characters until he felt Tomura get in bed, he put the book down and smiled wrapping his arms around his neck as he received kisses by the man.  "Wait I'll be back" Izuku sat up in bed and watched tomura leave, he smiled when he returned "I don't like him but I thought you'd like it" He told him as he showed him the plush of all might.

Izuku's eyes lit up as he held it in his hands he looked back at Tomura with a big smile hugging him and kissing his cheek making him frown "ugh, thats disgusting" "Tomura!" "I'm
Joking, come on give me more"