STTR: TWENTY FOUR

"You look like a sex doll" Tomura told Izuku "who's eyes widened "don't say that!" "What? It's the truth or do you prefer me to call you a onahole??" "What even is that?" "It's pretty much the same thing just smaller" "gross" Tomura laughed while ...

"You look like a sex doll" Tomura told Izuku "who's eyes widened "don't say that!" "What? It's the truth or do you prefer me to call you a onahole??" "What even is that?" "It's pretty much the same thing just smaller" "gross" Tomura laughed while Izuku rolled his eyes "you're annoying"

"Get away, don't touch me-" "don't get so mad Izuku" Shigaraki told him as he picked him up sitting him down on his lap looking up seeing a frown on Izukus face until it switched to a surprised look after Tomura started to bounce him on his lap "stop doing that, why do you even have me here?" "Just to imagine some things" "imagine things...ew, what's wrong with you and your weird mind"

.

.

.

"Izuku! Come here! You're husband's home!" "I hate you" "what? I couldn't hear you, you want me to pick you up?" "No!" "I got you flowers" Shigaraki told him showing the bundles of roses before putting them in a vase "come here, I missed you" "Well I didn't, leave me alone already" "so mean, you should be grateful you have me still" "why should I?" "Because you can't live without me" "sounds nice huh? It means we'll be together for ever" "I'll kill myself then" "oh don't worry I'll way to bring you back" "if you can do that then you can give me back my limbs!"

"Mmm no" "no?!?" "I tell you this everyday Izuku, I will not be giving you back your limbs" "but why not! I thought you wanted kids! I need my limbs for that!" "I'd risk the idea of not having kids just to keep you this way" "I absolutely hate you" "don't be so mean" "I'm not mean You're the mean one, just look what you've done to me I'll never forgive you for this"

"That's sad, But I don't need you to forgive me all I need is for you to be with me and never leave my side" "come on let's sleep together, it's late anyways" "but first let's get clean"

Izuku was in the bath frowning as Tomura helped clean him, he was wondering why he suddenly has an obsession over him he doesn't want Izuku leaving him and he acts kind he still terrifies him since there are times when he refuse to do things with him and it upsets tomura causing him to get mad.

"What's wrong?" Tomura asked as he turned over in bed seeing Izuku who had tears in his eyes "I want to hold your hand...."