STTR: TWENTY SIX

"Where are you going?" Izuku asked as he watched Tomura put his shoes on "I'm going to the bar to plan things with the others" "but I thought you're supposed to be 'missing'"  "never heard of comebacks?" "I'll be back, don't try to do anything you...

"Where are you going?" Izuku asked as he watched Tomura put his shoes on "I'm going to the bar to plan things with the others" "but I thought you're supposed to be 'missing'" "never heard of comebacks?" "I'll be back, don't try to do anything you'll end up getting hurt" "I wouldn't even try"

Izuku watched the door close and sighed, he didn't know what to do now. He went over to the small corner that had a box holding some books and some toys Tomura gave him. He really did felt like he was getting treated as a kid but he'll have to live it now, he knocked the box down and tried opening the cover of the book.

He only read bits of a page until he gave up on trying to read it. He spent hours on his own thinking to himself and tossing the ball around, Izuku heard the door open and got up from the ground seeing Tomura walk in looking like a disaster "what happened?" "An attack, anyways what did you do?" "Nothing..." "really?" "Well what am I supposed to do? I don't don't have arms!" "True, come on let's go shower" "I don't want to shower with you" "well you need to anyways"

"Your hair grew pretty fast" Tomura told izuku as he poured water of his head "should I cut it again?" "No! I like my hair this way!" Tomura smiled and continued to wash his hair.

The next morning Tomura was watching Izuku play around with the ball and smiled as he walked over to him sitting down in the floor next to him. He gave him a kiss on the cheek surprising Izuku "hey me and sensei have been talking about what we can do to that will give you your body back" "really?" "Mhm, if there isn't way he said he'd have someone make you robotic limbs" "r-robotic? Those terrify me!" "Why?" "It just doesn't look right, they're creepy especially when they move!" Tomura smiled as he watched izuku shake his head after he imagined himself with them

"Well that's if he doesn't find a way to give you your actual limbs back but you'll only have them back in one condition" "what is it...?" "You don't try to leave again, and you promise to give me something I want" "what do you want?" "Kids" "kids?!? I told you I can't have kids!" "Oh don't worry sensei can help with that" "you're not turning me into a girl right?" "That can work too but I know you don't want that, so we're giving you the ability of reproducing"

Izuku looked down and looked back up at tomura "fine, but you have to give me my limbs back first! Or I'm not giving you children at all!" "Alright, I'm definitely gonna miss you limbless" "I'm not, I can't do anything at all" "I can't even feed myself" "and you treat me like a child which I absolutely hate"

Tomura smiled and pushed Izukus hair back kissing his head before kissing him on the lips, "you're really weird..."