STTR: SEVENTEEN

*18+ content sorta ;-;*

Izuku watched Tomura clean up the floor before he went to him with a bag in his hand, "what are you doing..." "Starting the game, I have to remove this first Izuku" he told him as he undressed him from his lower body. "Don't do that, you can't be closing your legs it's against the rules"

Izuku eyes widened when he saw Tomura pull a box out, "what did I say? Don't close them Izuku" Tomura told him as he held his legs apart "Here, keep this in your mouth, try to hold onto it till I come back or else everyone else will here you" Tomura told izuku as he put the red ball in izukus mouth after he put the vibrator in Izuku who had pink cheeks as tears formed in the corner of his eyes "I'll be back"

Tomura walked out of the basement and went to where the others were, Toga was attempting to make a poodle with a ballon while Dabi just ate a bowl of cereal "you're making so much noises" he told toga "oh shut it bacon, You try it!" "Me?" "Yep" "I don't do those clown stuff" "who bout you shiggy?" "No I don't do those stuff" "hm...so wanna play games? I have uno, connect four, The game of life, ohhh let's play that one! We never really play it" "don't really know about that one but sure"

After a while of them playing together Tomura left them and went to where he left izuku, he closed the door hearing the muffling sounds of Izuku that caused him to smirk, he had the boy shaking biting onto the ball that was covered in his drool, "I'm surprised you managed to keep it in" he told him after izuku let the ball fall from his mouth. "T-take it out...I can't take it" he told him as Tomura wiped the semen off of Izukus stomach, "open" he told him before putting the white fluid on his tongue making Izuku taste it.

"They're still here you know? I just told them I'd be making a phone call but I actually just came here to see you're pretty face" "that pretty little face.." "you think you can take more?" "You know make it higher?" He said as he took the small remote from his pocket "I-it goes higher?!" Tomura laughed as he went down to him "of course it does, What did you really think it was that low? I'm surprised to see you this weak already imagine you getting the real thing? You'd be crying I can already imagine it"