STTR: THIRTY TWO

Izuku was in the room reading a book while Tomura was making plans for the league

Izuku was in the room reading a book while Tomura was making plans for the league. He's actually been trying to fix the way he is with izuku, he's trying to be a better person after Toga had confronted him when she found out what he's done to Izuku. It was weird for him to see her act the way she did that day, she's always bubbly and loud excited and giggle not angry.

"You're an abuser!" "Huh?" "You hurt Deku! Why would you hurt him?!" "No I don't !" "Don't lie! I saw! I saw those bruises the other day, where else would they come from?" "He's just clumsy-" "stop lying! I thought you were a good guy to him! You're beating him while he tries his best for you and does a lot, he's even trying to have a baby because of you! And you better not hurt the baby too or else I'll cut you!" "I'd like to see you try" "DABI HOLD MY PIG TAILS" "will do"

Izuku walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen to grab something, Tomura turned and looked at him seeing him dressed in shorts and a shirt showing off the scars he received from Tomura. He sighed and turned back to his note book writing things down inside of it until Izuku sat down next to him "want some?" He asked offering him some strawberries "no" "oh, okay are you working on some plans?" "Mhm"

"Can you go to the room? Or somewhere
Not next to me?" "Huh? Why?" "It's just...I don't really want to see you" "oh....um okay.." Tomura sighed after Izuku left and got up heading to the room "sorry...I just don't like seeing you with the scars I gave you....sorry about that too"

'Is he apologizing...?'

"Um it's okay, I don't mind them actually" "don't you hate them?" "Not really...oh by the way I have something to tell you" "what is it?" "It's a bit weird for me to say it but um....Im Uh....pregnant? I was going to tell you yesterday but you looked exhausted and I didn't want to bug you so I thought I'd tell you today-" "are you lying?" "Huh? No! Why would I lie?" "So....you're having a baby now...there's a baby in you?" "Of course there is, it's weird isn't it? Guess quirks do make things possible I'm really nervous" Izuku giggled until he got hugged by Tomura surprising him.

"A BABY!!!!! I'll be the godmother right? RIGHT?!?!" Toga asked Izuku after she and the others found out. "I guess? I don't know Tomura never said anything about it-" "eh who cares about dusty? I don't! So when are you due? Is it a boy or a girl!" "Toga he just recently found out meaning he doesn't know the gender yet idiot" "right....I bet it's a boy" "there she goes"

Time passed and Izuku was now fourth months, he had a small bump that Tomura always rubs and kisses. "I look fat..." Izuku told Himself after he got dressed in some clothes, he walked down stairs seeing Tomura writing inside of his notebook. "Are you planning again?" "Yeah, in fixing some things" "you're always planning" "I know, by the way Toga is stopping by she said she wanted to take you out shopping for new clothes" "but...I'm not supposed to be leaving?" "Just for today" "just hide your identity okay?" "People are still searching for you"

"Look at your belly! It's growing!" Toga said in excitement "yeah...it is, it's slowly getting heavy" "well you should start resting more, you don't have to be cleaning and cooking a lot like you do" "yes I do,  it's what I was told to do before marrying Tomura I have to be doing things around the house and cooking for him" "you really don't, tomura has lived on his own before so he knows what he has to do" "but..." "but your scared?" "Huh?" "You're scared he'll hit you?" "What? No he doesn't-" "I know what he does to you"