STTR: THIRTY THREE

"Why do you have to hide it? Can't you tell people about it?" "No

"Why do you have to hide it? Can't you tell people about it?" "No...Ive tried but it never leads to any good" "hm...have you tried running away?" "Multiple times but it's fine he's...different" "different?" "Yeah you know he's not that bad anymore besides I don't mind that's just him being stressed" "Jesus izuku....he's hurting you because he feels like it" "no" "yes! In fact we should run away together! You will be safe from him and so will the baby!" "But he'd never hurt the baby, I know he won't and I don't want to run away Toga, I want to be with him" "seriously? You want to get hanged by the foot? Get starved?" "Well no...but he doesn't do that anymore"

"You're very stupid no offense, but you deciding to stay with him is probably the stupidest idea you've ever had" "I never even planned this wedding for us-" "wait! Can't you divorce him now? It's been three years! And your father said you guys can get divorced after four months in the marriage if there was something bad going on, you can get divorced!" "I don't want to, I want the baby to grow up with it's father along with it's siblings" "there's gonna be more?!?" "Well Tomura wants more than one...he said he wanted four" "oh god..."

"You're back, how was it?" "It was okay...do you want me to cook for you ?" "It's fine I'm not hungry, come on let's shower together" "I don't want to..." "why?" Izuku looked down and looked back up "because..." "if you're talking about your stomach just know it's normal come on" "I don't want to, I'll shower after you" "come on Izuku, it's fine" "no, Just go" "fine"

.

.

.

Izuku was outside of the house planting some sunflowers while Tomura was doing the same "I don't think you should be moving that much" "I'm fine" "but...your crouching down? Doesn't that hurt? You don't feel heavy? You're carrying wei-" "I know that, and I know what I'm doing" "you sure-" "yes! I've done this before tomura" "well okay"

"Where are you going?" Izuku asked Tomura who got up "I'm going to get the other flowers I'll be back" Izuku went back to making a small hole down and my added the flower in feeling the sun shine against his body and the wind blow against his face making his hair move around a bit.

Tomura walked back out and started planting the white roses while Izuku finished up the last flower he planted while he bummed a song softly that Tomura liked hearing. "What's that, that you're humming?" "Music and Me, Its my second favorite" "you have more than one favorite?" "Wellll only three, first is over the rainbow, second is music and me and third is captive heart, I use to play that one a lot back in middle school" "hm....the sun is going down soon, we should start getting ready for bed"
"So early?" "Hey at least i let you out today" "we've pretty much been outside for the entire day too"

The two were now in bed together where Tomura held Izuku's hand while he put the other on Izukus stomach with a smile on his face.