STTR: TEN

Shigaraki stepped out of the shower and saw Izuku on bed placing cream on his wounds, he went to him taking the cream rom from him and rubbing it on his skin

Shigaraki stepped out of the shower and saw Izuku on bed placing cream on his wounds, he went to him taking the cream rom from him and rubbing it on his skin. Feeling the touch of Shigaraki's always made izuku get a bad feeling in the stomach, he always had that feeling but it the feeling grew more after Tomura had touched him in a way he didn't want him to.

He pity's himself about it, especially when he remembers that he allows him to do things to him even with the quirk all might have him, he just doesn't think straight anymore, and now his quirk is getting removed by the master of Shigaraki and he's terrified of what they're doing when they take it, will they give it to tomura? Or will Afo keep it for himself maybe they'll use it for a nomu...

That's another thing izuku is terrified, getting turned into a nomu, Tomura has told him he'd do that to him if he doesn't follow his rules or he disrespects him. Believe it or not Izuku caught himself catching feelings for the man which is another thing he pity himself for, there was just something about that man that Izuku liked about he knows he shouldn't like him but he can't help himself, he hates him but he loves him, god he needs to make up his mind...

Time passed and Tomura woke up around the night Izuku wasn't with him in bed so he got up and stepped out of the room, he looked around the house until he heard the door open, he turned and saw Izuku entering the house and he had a look of terror on his face.

"Why were you out?" He asked him as he walked up to him "I was dropping something off for the league..." "why at this time?" "Because they came over un expected y-you were still asleep so I thought maybe I'd do the job for you..." "you're lying aren't you?" "I-I'm not I swear Tomura-" "I hate it when you lie" "tomura! L-let go of me I told you im not lying"

"What are you doing..." "where are you taking me-" "I'm taking you somewhere for your punishment" "but I didn't do anything-" "you left the house I told you that you can't be leaving!" He told him as he threw him to down to ground, izuku looked around the room he hasn't seen it before but from the looks of it, it looks like some room for his planning.

He then felt Tomura tie a rope on his ankle, he looked at him before he got hanged up, he was upside down and he couldn't tell exactly what Tomura was doing since his shirt covered is face "put me down!" "I'm not doing that" He told him as he unbuttoned Izukus shirt, he winced in pain as he felt his skin fall in small pieces turning grey as Tomura touched his body "s-stop that, you're gonna kill me!" "Hm...good point, I don't want to kill you yet, why not a play a game?" "Baseball?" "W-what?"