STTR: TWENTY NINE

"So you're trying to have kids now?" Dabi asked Tomura as he sat down next to him "Mhm" "cool I guess, never thought you'd be the type of want any but you do you" "oh that's so cute and exciting! What are you going to name them? Does izuku have a ...

"So you're trying to have kids now?" Dabi asked Tomura as he sat down next to him "Mhm" "cool I guess, never thought you'd be the type of want any but you do you" "oh that's so cute and exciting! What are you going to name them? Does izuku have a bump now!" Toga asked excitedly "no, the tests keep coming out negative" "oh...he'll get there! Just keep on trying-.......never mind" "pfft-you remembered didn't you!" "Leave me alone! It's not my fault I got tricked into believing the old falling in love trick!" Dabi laughed at toga who rolled her eyes "meanie"

Tomura got back home at night and went to bed where izuku was already sleeping, he kissed his head and held his hand till he fell asleep. When he woke up it was already morning and Izuku was awake reading a book as music played "what's that?" "It's a cassette tape player, a portable one unlike the bigger ones see? fits the size of my hand"  "haven't seen those in a while...what song is that?" "It's over the rainbow! Isn't it  nice? Hold on let me play it back"

Tomura watched Izuku have a smile on his face as the song played humming softly with the melody. "It sounds sad" He told him as he got up from  bed  "a lot of people say that, it's a happy yet a sad song" "but I like it, my mother always played it for me as a kid" "I haven't seen her anymore...." Izuku's smile faded as he remembered how long it's been since he's seen his mother.

He wonders how she is, he remembers her crying as she hugged him she didn't want to let go of him the day he got married, he told her he'd send letters and stop by to see her but he never did.

"Are you going to go to the bar today?" Izuku asked Tomura who was getting dressed into his day clothes "maybe, not really sure since we have things planned out already I don't think we need to have more meetings as before" "oh...okay"

"By the way have you taken any more of the tests?" "Huh? Oh um it came out negative yesterday..." "what if it doesn't work tomura? We've tried a few times already" "it should...maybe it'll take a while but we'll get there"

Izuku was in the kitchen putting away the things Tomura had brought back from the store. He then started to cook while Tomura was reading a book on parenting Izuku always found it funny to see him read a book on that, he doubts he'll even do what the book says probably raise the kids his way.

"What do you think of the name Janet?" "Janet? It sounds nice" "or Nelson? I'm actually trying to find a name that would go with their last name...." "You'll find one" "but you shouldn't think into it too much, we're not expecting yet" "I know..." Izuku smiled and set a plate down of food for Tomura "I'm going to go get ready for bed" "you're not eating?" "No" "why? Aren't you hungry?" Izuku asked Tomura who shook his head in response.

"But....never mind"