STTR: TWENTY ONE

"That doesn't sound right

"That doesn't sound right....Deku missing at the same time as a Villain?" Uraraka said as she read the paper "you don't think he joined him do you Iida?" "No, izuku would never do that" "why are they even putting up that a villain is missing? No one should even care" Katsuki said as he sat down "I think it's for the hero's, so they can be alert about that"

"We should put photos of him around so people can help!" "But....no one has photos of Izuku, he never liked it when we'd take pictures of him" "hm...oh wait! I have a few well some look a bit weird because he always made a face when he gets off guard....oh look, this one is okay don't you think? It was the last photo I took of him" Uraraka showed the photo fo Iida who looked at it "oh the day you forced us to leave our dorms in the night?" "I said I was sorry! Besides you don't always have to sleep so early!"

Later on the two printed out photos of Izuku with his information, the others helped them out putting them around on each board of the class rooms and hall ways and around campus. They walked around town putting them up asking people if anyone has spotted him before, Uraraka sighed as she put the last photo up on the glass of a store "what if we never find him? Wouldn't that make us bad friends? I mean we all promised each other to help out when someone needs it...and Deku needs us..." she looked at the photo and smiled "he always looked pretty....he looks like he had things in mind here, don't you think?" "Yeah...you know I thought something was off with him that day, he kept holding onto his shirt as if he was scared"

.

.

.

"Good morning~" Tomura spoke to Izuku who was sitting in bed with a sad look on his face "here, let me feed you" "I'm not hungry" "but you have to eat, Come on just a bit" izuku looked at the bowl that had rice porridge, he frowned and looked away trying to avoid the spoon Tomura held "izuku, You have to eat"

"I don't want to eat, I don't even like that it's gross" "well you can't eat heavy food for a while so you'll be eating this along with soup" Izuku looked at it before opening his mouth letting the man feed him. He looked around the room not being familiar with it, "where are we?"

"Our new house" "why? Found t you just kept me in the same one?" "No, not after you decided to disappear, your father is even looking for you but don't worry they won't be able to find us and I got all of our things back here" "you're crazy..."