STTR: THIRTY NINE

"It hurts

"It hurts..." Izuku mumbled to himself as he felt his skin burn from the fire that touched him, the hero's have found the villains hide out and he was with them when they started to attack . He felt weak as tried he to get up from the ground, his hand was bleeding from the piece of glass that went through it, his legs trembled as he finally stood up.

He looked around seeing the burning building and the ones that collapsed, he could see the fight between all the hero's and villains, "izuku! You're okay, I was worried" Tomura told him as he held his hand with his pinky out "come on we have to get you home" "the nomu I made you is distracting the other hero's we should be able to escape"

"My head hurts....my body does too tomura" "you'll rest when you get home okay?" Tomura pulled izuku behind him after there was a loud explosion, "Deku!" "Kachann?" "Let go of him!" "Can't" "and why not you fucker?!?! Why are you keeping him to yourself?!" "Well we belong to each other" He said grabbing izukus hand showing their rings together "you married a villain?!? Why would you marry him?!" "I-I didn't know I was going to marry him..."

Tomura could see the terror in izukus eyes, he smiled and started to run with izuku who was trying to catch up with him "get back here you nerd!" "Stop running away with him!!"

"I cant run anymore...." "I'm getting  weaker tomura..." "hold on a bit okay? We'll hide somewhere..." the two finally hid in an abandoned building, "You okay?" "Yeah...." "I'll ask kurogiri to send a warp for you" "no it's okay" "no I have to send you home you'll get hurt" "It's okay tomura, I dont have to go home I'll be okay" "I'm not sure...." "Just trust me okay?"  "Fine, just stick with me don't try to do anything stupid" "I wont"

The two were out battling the hero's, Izuku was  getting followed by the nomu that was protecting him making sure that none of the hero's tried to do anything, Izuku smiled up at it seeing its tall buff figure "You know you're not that scary" "don't get distracted izuku" "right"

"I haven't been in a situation like this in years.." Izuku said as Tomura kept him away from the hero's "that's why I didn't want you here, you'll get hurt, come on I'll take you somewhere else"

Izuku ran behind Tomura seeing explosion and fires in different spots, he finds it crazy to see how bad the city can get in a few minutes. He continued to run dodging the things they threw towards tomura who would disintegrate them or dodge them as well, "what the fuck was that" tomura spoke as he felt the ground shake "it's all might!" "Hey don't get excited we're running away from him" "I know, I didn't think he'd still fight-" He got off after there was a huge explosion near them making them apart.

"shit-Izuku!" "Where are you? Are you okay?" Tomura asked as he got up "My body hurts..." Izuku mumbled "no shit you have a whole part of a building on you, let me help" the ground split in half making Izukus eyes widened as he felt himself slip from the cliff. "I swear all might is a total giant...here grab on I'll pull you up" "Izuku!" "S-sorry, my hands couldn't hold onto the end"

There was another shake making the two slip from the cliff as their eyes grew wide until Tomura grabbed izuku by the wrist as he held himself up with a knife that he stabbed through the cliff "hold tight izuku, don't let go" "I can't...." "My hand is getting slippery" Tomura was starting to regret not wearing gloves it was difficult to hold onto izuku without all fingers "just wait a bit, I'll find a way to get kurogiri"

"I can't hold on Tomura, just let go" "are you crazy? I'm not letting go you'll fall in the ocean do you want sharks to eat you?" Izuku smiled at tomura "you're funny" "Izuku I'm not joking stop acting bubbly in this situation" "sorry, I just wanted to be happy with you" "Izuku! I said hold on!" "My hands are getting more slippery.....let go already" "I told you I'm not" "There's no point in holding on, you can't even hold onto the knife, you'll struggle more with me"

"No-No! Izuku!"