STTR: THIRTY EIGHT

"You really need to be more careful

"You really need to be more careful..." Izuku told Tomura as he helped him remove a piece of glass from his wound "I saw your friends, they kept asking me to give you back and I said no, I told them we're married" "what? Tomura no!" "I'm kidding, I only told them I won't give you back"

"Deku! Look I got this pretty flower!" Toga told him as she handed him a white rose, he looked at it and grabbed it with trembling hands "T-thanks...." "Are you okay?" "Yeah I am....thanks..." "you've been weird lately" Tomura told Izuku "It's just...I had a dream with a white rose...you know what it means right?" "No? I didn't know there was a meaning, what is it?" "I don't want to say it..."

The next day Izuku was watching the news at the bar seeing the attack of Shigaraki and the league, he was amazed seeing how grown his friends got they're so strong and taller....he looked at himself and sulked down in his chair "I look like a kid..." He headed to togas room where she had a body mirror, he looked at himself again seeing that the only change was his height. He gasped realizing he had eye bags, he thought his scars were bad but the eye bags just didn't look good for him in his opinion " well at least they're not that dark..."

"I told you to be careful" Izuku told Tomura who entered the bar with a bleeding arm, Izuku was treating the wounds Dabi got after they came back from their attack "move it, it's  my turn" "rude"  "who shot you?" "That one hero who shoots bullets like crazy" "hm...oh! Snipe! I use to have a crush on him"  "why? You've never even seen his face before"  "It was the muscles that got me to like him, plus his voice was a attractive" "you're weird"

Izuku giggled as he continued to wrap up Shigarakis arm "now that I think about it....I think we first met at the USJ encounter...and he was there too!" "Yeah, he shot me everywhere" "I'm surprised you managed to stay alive" "me too" "by the way I have a question" "what is it?" "What did you do with my quirk?"

"Oh, I used it on a nomu" "eh!? Tomura!" "Hey I did it because I made the nomu for you, it'll protect you when I'm not around" "ew those things are creepy" "you'll get use to it"  "you know what I was thinking during the attack?" "What?" "I was thinking that if we get the chance of having kids again we can probably move away and live in a different state"

"And have a new life again" "You really thought about that?" "Yeah?" "I thought you had murder in mind" "I did for a short while until I started to think of you and having children" "well...Maybe but not yet okay?" "Okay"  Izuku smiled as he put the things away. He was happy that they'll have another chance of having kids but he was worried about what could happen after the last one, but he'll hope for the best "hey Deku! Come on, we're going to the park!"