Chapter 14: The Factory

Sierra woke the next morning and nuzzled the large chest she used for a pillow. She looked at Heisenberg's sleeping form and smiled tiredly. He was still fairly beaten up from his fight with Dimitrescu, but Sierra noticed his stab wounds have now become deep red scars, along with all the other cuts on his body that he has recieved.

Shocked, she touched the one closest to her face and his muscle beneath the skin twitched. Heisenberg shifted in his sleep, and his arm that was wrapped around her tightened, as if making sure she was still there. Sierra kissed his chest and sat up, stretching as his hand fell onto the bed. She turned to get up when his hand closed around her wrist, making her jump.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked groggily, looking at her with one eye open.

Sierra leaned down and kissed him gently, and he held her close as he licked at her lips. "Bathroom, lazy head," she murmured. He grunted as she pulled out of his grasp and went to his connected washroom. She grinned as he tried to keep one eye open to watch her, but he was still overtired and shut his eyes again.

When she came back, Karl opened his arms to her, and Sierra obliged him by laying on her side so his body wrapped around her. He kissed her head and laid the blanket over them both, and Sierra let out a contented sigh. "You really don't want me straying too far, do you?" she giggled.

"Nope." He nuzzled her hair and his breathing slowed as he began to doze off again.

Sierra shook her head but felt giddy at feeling him wrap around her. In all her life, nobody had cared for her or worried about her as much as her mother had. Until she had gone on her travels and met Heisenberg, Sierra had suspected she would've remained single and alone for most of her life. This man had risked his life to save her, there was no chance in hell she'd ever find anyone like him again.

Running her fingers through his chest hair lightly, Sierra shut her eyes and began to drift back to sleep. She didn't know how long she had slept for, but she was awoken by kisses on her neck and a hand rubbing along her pussy. She let out a quiet moan as Heisenberg's finger slid inside her, and she shifted her hips closer to him.

"Good morning, kitten," he rumbled in her ear as he began to play with her. Sierra rubbed her face and her mouth fell open as Karl leaned down and suckled on her bare breast. Her hand slid into his hair as he worked between them, his growls vibrating through her chest.

"Someone's finally awake," she managed to laugh before it slid into a whimper as Karl replaced his finger in her pussy with his cock, shoving inside her slowly until he was rutted. He lifted her leg to lay over his thighs, opening her to him as he began to fuck her slowly.

"Hard to rest when you were right here open for the taking," Heisenberg growled, biting her neck. Sierra's nails clenched his scalp, making him shiver as his thrusts hardened against her.

As Heisenberg fucked her, he moved his hand down her back slowly until he gripped one of her ass cheeks in his hand. Sierra gasped as his fingers dug into her flesh and pushed her hips against him more. His cock was barely coming out of her pussy now as Heisenberg growled and thrust a bit faster now.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," he panted, biting and kissing her neck. Sierra moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck as he took full control of her body. She could feel the familiar burning sensation in her loins soon after, and she mewled in delight as Heisenberg's cock hit every single angle perfectly.

"Oh god, Karl," she panted, trying to move her hips. His grip on her ass tightened, and he gave the cheek a good smack before holding her against him again. Sierra let out a cry as the slap pushed her a bit closer to coming, and she raked her nails along his shoulders.