hime time - bonus chapter

A/N: HELLOOOOO this is so random, but i bought a ticket for the all time low sadfest (thats what i like to call it) festival! they are headlining and its in less than a month and i'll be seeing it with my friend maddy so I'M EXCITED! it's my first emo and all time low concert.

the next day i wake up from the dim sunshine, the weather was gloomy and windy and it felt heavy and my shoulders were aching from the couch, typically it makes me wake up sore everywhere.

i got up and i was walking barefeet on the cold ceramic to the guest's bathroom to freshen up a bit and by how quiet the house was, jack was still asleep, i make my way back to the couch and i sit there blankly just thinking about what could i do?

i tried everything, it just doesn't fucking work anymore, and who's fault is it? who is to blame? i decide that i will call jaime for help. i reach for my phone and i dial him and we agreed that we'll meet at some yacht location to "change up my mood" he said, i mean cafes are boring and bars will probably end up in me getting drunk, so why not change up.

i go upstairs and our room was warmer, he was sleeping with a black tee on and his back was facing me and he had all the blankets for himself, he was leaning towards my side with a pillow that he hugged and his face was buried into it, this is just usually how he slept in winter, especially when i wasnt around, i walk around silently and i sit on the floor on my knees infront of him and for a minute i stare at him debating on waking him up or not, and it was creepy staring at him like that.

"j- jack" i poke him lightly while almost whispering.

"mmm" he frowns while moving around.

"i'm gonna go hangout with jaime do you need anything?" i tell him while admiring his face.

"mnuh..you need a ride?" he asks me while shifting to his back with his eyes still shut.

"oh im fine i'll actually drive, i'll see you tonight" i tell him while grabbing my wallet from my nightstand.

"by the way i'm out tonight" he tells me with his eyes still closed and silence falls on the room.

"alright i wont wait for you then" i leave the room frustrated, per usual, he is gonna get shitfaced drunk probably cheat and blame it on the alcohol and come home carried by his friends only to pass out the entire day after, i was sick of dealing with it.

i dont know at some certain point he'd do sweet stuff and trips for us especially off tour and it seems like all he's been having recently is the same blunt emotion same shallow reactions and no efforts whatsoever, and i was tired of the drunken nights and the hangovers.

i make my way to the location and i wait on deck for jaime to show up and he was a bit late.

"man where have you been?" he pulls me in a hug and you know when someone pulls you in a hug, and all you wanna do is sob everywhere? i felt like shit.

"i'm sorry i left a bit late and there was heavy traffic, how are ya babe" he puts an arm around my shoulders as we walk around the deck.

"kinda bad, if you cant tell" i tell jaime.

"yeah shit you look kinda tired, what's up? is it jack?" he asks me as we wander around until we make it to the yacht.

"yep, it's him" i tell him.

"tell me about it" jaime tells me.

"well, he gets drunk too often and i feel like he is getting tired and uncertain of me, i mean what the fuck where is the extra steps? not even an engagement?" i rant to jaime.

"oh i get it well look here is the-" he gets cut off by the guy that helps us get on the yacht and he helps us make that little "cross" between the deck and the yacht and we sit on the "couch" area near the yacht's tip in the outdoors. we sit around as the small waves slightly shake the yacht, waiting for it to take off.

"okay back to what we were saying so uh when did this start?" jaime asks me.

"idk, a bit after tour ended if it wasnt kinda already going on during tour, you know? cheating, lying, it goes on, what i'm i doing so seriously wrong?" i tell to him while i rest my head on the yacht.

"you arent doing something seriously wrong dani, well, look, i hope this is just a part of it all you know? making it work, cause usually relationships get to that stag-" he explains and i interrupt him.

"hime it hasnt been a month or six it's been 10 years, we've been wayy past that point!" i argue.

"shh shh, i get it, well you know that like talking with him about it usually ends up in an argument or a big fall out, maybe you change up the routine as if nothing is happening?" he suggests and i frown in an angry expression into the distance, clouds were heavy.

"look i know it hurts your pride but you'd rather sacrifice it than have this be really torn apart you know?" he explains.

"y- yeah i get it, well what do i do?" i ask jaime.

"uh on the scale of 1 to 10 how into woohoo has he been" jaime asks me awkwardly.

"use the negatives" i say.

"wowza, and why's that? jack is not into sex? help me god is the end near?" he jokes.

"its off, i accused him of cheating and he denied it" i tell jaime.

"idiot idiot IDIOTTTT! dont do that shit man come on you're turning the man off..cmon.. do something?" he tries to uplift me.

"like what?" i ask him.

"like, i dont know? do something interesting you've never tried in the bedroom? cook a nice dinner with candles? watch a movie and have a good fuck after? i dont know what works for you two" he suggests.

"maybe, yeah we havent done anything nice in a pretty long time" i agree starting to catch on.

"yeah see?! all it needs is just a lil bit of shakin' up! now dont frown lets have some fun!" he says while shaking me up and it makes me smile.

"alright alright whatever you say hime time" i smile.

"ok now do i gotta take you shopping like sabrina? shes not any better than me." he crosses his arms.

"cmon jaime stop it!" i laugh while i enter the deck's indoor room, wandering for any beer.

"what! be glad! i know what appeals to men, sabrina doesnt, i know what's gonna get him gewddddd" he says while giving me a sassy mood while he plays around with some antique placed on a table.

"fine, fine!.. you have a point, let's go after we are done with the yacht?" i ask him.

"fuck yeah lets go after the yacht" he agrees with me.