remembering sunday

me and jack make our way inside the plane's corridor, it was so gloomy for some reason, it was a small plane too, so it was just two chairs on the right, three in the middle, and again two on the left, we happened to book the ones on the right, they were our favorite.

"let me help you with that" he says, he puts his own carry on in these small shelves they have on the roof and he follows it with mines and closes the compartment.

we both settle in and he let me have the window glass, since he knew i loved it.

"you cold?" he asks me.

"yeah maybe a little" i say, i was wearing a tshirt, and it was summer so i have no idea why'd it be this cold.

"well i could ask for a blanket" he suggests.

"yeah please do that, it gets colder too when they take off" i agree to his idea, he gets up and asks the flight attendant for a blanket, and she hands us a soft black one, these ones they offer you on the flights for free.

"gotcha" he hands it to me and i wrap it around my shoulders and it helps me warm up a bit.

"put your seatbelts on" the speaker says in the plane, and the seatbelt sign flashes orange, so me and jack buckle up, and soon enough the plane took off.

and what i loved about night flights, was that they turned the lights off, just how i like it, but my top entertainment on planes was music, i always had my mp3 on me or some offline music on my phone.

i scroll mindlessly through my playlists, and i find my older music, it reminds me of when we were making nothing personal.

"want some blink?" i offer jack a headphone.

"fuck yes" he puts it in, and i play missing you right away.

2009.. (i know this isnt from the first book, but its cool to still include relevant flashbacks, isnt it)
i finish my hair and as i fix the bangs for one last time, the speakers we had in our room started playing i miss you by blink, im blessed i brought my USB along this trip.

"jack cmon they are waiting for us!" i yell at him from the bathroom.

"fuck youu i'm not getting out of bed danielle" jack yells in bed, shirtless, wrapped in white blankets.

"well alex has been yelling at me for being late! come on! they want us to go to have breakfast!" i yell as i put on my socks.

"they can just go on their ownnnnnnnn" he tosses to the other side so his back is facing me, i walk over to the bed, it had white sheets, these hotel ones, something about them made me dismiss into deep sleep right away.

"baby i'm i gonna have to nag you?" i say as i hop on bed, rubbing his soft arm, i knew he wanted me to come all the way over to here and nag him to get up, he loved it.

"maybe" he giggles softly.

"well you have to get up idiot, cmon" i say as i kiss his lower cheek from behind.

"nobody's going anywhere if all you're gonna do is sit around and do is kiss me" he says.

"my bad" i shift away from him and he tosses so he is facing me.

"heyyy i was kidding, come here" he says and i pout a little to play hard to get.

"oh come on i'm sorry" he says as he extends both of his arms out to me.

"here, i'm sorry" he kisses my cheek and pulls me in the bed with him as he wraps his arms around me, kissing the top of my head, it was his most favorite thing ever.