constant reassurance

"are you kidding me" alex exclaims and i look at his car's smart screen and it had kellin's contact.

"maybe: kellin quinn"

"what? why do you have his number?" i ask alex as i look at him from the rear view mirror.

"because he played shows with us danielle, but i wont answer him, here, sab block his contact" alex demands and sabrina unlocks alex's phone and blocks his number.

"dont worry, we wont let him ruin our vacation" jack says.

"Nope, we wont" i say.

we make it to the hotel and one of the room service staff was kind enough to help us with our luggages to our room, and as me and alex walk down the lobby to check in he whispers.

"do you know i got you and jack a room alone, a couples suite" he says.

"oh my god alex" i start to argue and he quiets me.

"shh, listen, try to make it better with him again, you have these two days to wrap him around your fingers" he says.

"fine, i'll try" i say as i sigh, i had no idea how to impress him, all over again, i mean a teen boy would have loved boobs and the fact that i played solos so well, now what?

"and also, i got one for me and sabrina, she's been doing alot of special stuff for me lately, so i hope she likes it" he says as he scratches his hair in doubt.

"are you kidding me? she still has a teenage heart and will totally freak out over the suite, have fun" i say.

"you think so?" he asks me with puppy eyes.

"aww yes of course lex, she still loves you the same way she did when four of us went on dates in that diner in baltimore, and only id know the exciting stuff she planned for you" i say and i wink.

"okay now you have me feeling a bit better" alex says and shakes it off with a smile.

"i'll check you guys in" he says and heads over to the desk to get our room's cards, and after 5 minutes or so he hands me me and jack's card.

"it's room 107" alex says, i take the card and me and jack make it to our room.

"you knew he booked us a room alone didnt you" i look at jack with suspicious eyes.

"what can i say, i couldn't help myself" he gives me a smirk.

"asshole" i say.

"bitch" he talks back and i swipe the card to enter our room, and let me tell you, it was the most romantic thing ever, the bed had white sheets, red flower pedals, complimentary alcohol bottles and a tv right infront of the bed with a little paper in a plastic frame that had all the different channel numbers.

"there is so many porn channels on here" i tell him as i hold up the frame.

"i guess i know tonight's plan then" he says while laughing and taking off his shirt and then my phone rings and it was sabrina.

"GIRL HI" she says.

"HEY WHATS UP" i ask her as i head to the room's balcony for better service.

"THIS ROOM IS ROMANTIC AS FUCK ITS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE I CANT BELIEVE ALEX BOOKED US HERE" she says in excitement.

"i know right? me and jack's room is beautiful" i say.

"oh, i'm sorry" she quickly catches up on what's wrong.

"it's alright, what do you guys to plan to do for today?" i ask her.

"well actually our room has a small pool in the out so maybe we can do that after dinner" she suggests.