Chapter Seventeen

"It's so beautiful here," I yawn as I lean over Ashton's lap to stare out the window as we make our descent.

"Not as beautiful as you," he says in a corny tone and I roll my eyes, making him giggle at his cheesy joke as Calum chuckles behind me.

"You're so annoying," I tease and lean up, putting my hand over his face.

He licks it and I squeal, pulling my hand away and Calum laughs, shaking his head at our immature playfulness.

"Ashton," I gripe as I wipe my hand on his pants.

He grabs my neck to kiss my head and whisper in my ear, "There's more where that came from." I pull away and smirk at him before another yawn takes over, making him yawn as well and then he giggles, "Stop that."

"I'm sorry. I'm exhausted. I barely slept," I pout and lay on his shoulder before the plane touches down, the whole aircraft shaking about.

"Well lets get to the hotel then," he wraps his arm around me and rubs my arm, my mind drifting to laying on the hotel bed in his arms to get some rest.

----------------

"We'll catch you guys later," Ash waves as we depart from our party discussing where they want to go for lunch while we head up to our room, Ash admitting he is tired too.

"Show in two days," he says once we get into the elevator, "Just a little bit of promo tomorrow and then I'm all yours. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," I look up at him, "I'll do whatever you want. You pick. Surprise me."

He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead before we arrive at our floor and we search for our room. We find it quickly and get inside, gladly dropping our luggage before my eyes lock onto the window wall. I approach it and stare out at our view of the busy, bustling, city of Mexico. My eyes follow the surrounding mountains that look a navy blue from this distance, beautiful to the contrast of the lush green foliage that glows in the hot sun.

His arms wrap around my waist before his body presses into mine and he kisses the side of my head. I close my eyes and lean into him, feeling my body relax as his heat seeps into my tired bones. A smile takes over my lips as he sways our hips to some song in his head before he turns us and walks us to the bed.

I giggle when he scoops me up into his arms and kisses me, my arms wrapping around his neck before he falls onto the bed, surprising me and I yelp. He holds me tight as his infectious laughter fills my ears before he leans over me, smiling his beautiful dimpled grin and my heart gushes at how much I love him. I lean up and kiss him slow and gentle, my tired mind lingering on the feel of his lips on mine.

"I love you so much, Ashton," I whisper as I pull away, my lips still touching his.

"Kat, I love you, too," he replies as he looks down at me and my eyes blink, wanting to close as his scent fills my veins and relaxes my whole body.

I will them to stay open before he kisses me, his hand sliding under my ear and his tongue slides over mine, a heavy breath leaving my lungs as he pulls away, "This can wait, lets take a nap."

"Okay," I agree with a smile before he lies next to me and pulls me to his chest, his heart thumping in my ear. "Do you remember sneaking around in hotel rooms just to nap together?"

"Yeah," he chuckles, "Seems like ages ago. We tired each other out a lot in those days."

"Yeah," I laugh, "Always so eager to get to the next hotel so we could be together."

"Or you'd make an excuse to stay in my bunk," he says as his hand rubs my back, his voice becoming raspy with sleep.

"You'd sleep in the backroom with me, too," I smile.