Chapter Twenty-Nine

"I bet your just dying to get back to the hotel," Sierra winks at me as we bop to the loud music at our booth, our eyes half lidded with drunkenness.

"I'm ready for my 'thanks'," I smirk, "but he hasn't suffered enough yet."

She giggles as I recall all my hand grabs from the hotel to the club or after his shower when I climbed into his naked lap and slid onto him, rolling my hips deliciously until his head fell back in pleasure and I stopped. I patted his cheek before I climbed off and got dressed as he flared his nostrils at me. I had to catch my own breath when he wasn't looking, aching so bad for him, but he is going to pay.

"You're so bad," Crystal laughs beautifully and lays her head on my shoulder.

"He wants to play dirty, he's gonna get dirty," I remark, pursing my lips before I take my last shot of tequila and eye my target on the dance floor, who is swaying with my brother as the club plays Youngblood.

The girls fall into hysterics as I get up, pulling my short dress down and stalking my prey, my eyes meeting his from across the room. He smiles salaciously at me as I do the same, sway my body to the new song that comes on. His eyes squint at me, knowing my intentions are not one hundred percent pure, as I bite my lip and join the guys. I stay away from him though, dancing along side Calum and Mikey before the girls arrive, rubbing up against them as I keep my eyes on his.

I weave in and out of the girls and Calum, hiding behind Luke and Mikey as I raise my hands and twirl my body, but keeping it out of his view. His flared nostrils and tilted jaw indicate his frustration when I move back into his eyesight, leaning my back into Calum's side and sliding down as he playfully hops around the girls, unaware of the game going on within the dance floor.

The whole atmosphere of the dance floor changes when Ms. New Booty by Bubba Sparxxx takes over the speakers, everyone hopping to the quick beat and lyrics. I bounce my butt with the girls before two large hands grab my waist and pull me away from them. Ashton's body presses into mine, immediately increasing my temperature as his hips grind into my back side.

I lean into him, his breath heavy in my ear as I turn my head, letting his nose drag across my cheek as I run my hand up his sweaty neck and the side of his face, fisting his hair at his temple. He moans in my ear while I rub my ass over him, feeling him get firmer. I swirl my hips over him with more pressure and he jerks his hips away, squeezing my waist.

"Behave," he groans in my ear, making me chuckle.

I turn around a shake my head, mouth 'no' before I sing along to the song, "Get it ripe, get it right, hit it tight," and grab his shoulder, straddling his leg as I roll my hips into his.

His jaw drops as I purposely press my pelvic bone into his stiffy, intentionally rubbing him off and he grabs my hips, repositioning me. Our hips grind into each other instead, still feeling his arousal but not as frequent. I grab at his neck and pull myself into him, licking up his sweat before I sneak a hand between us and grab him over his pants, using my fingers to stroke him.

He groans before he grabs my wrist and yanks my hand up, "You're fucking killing me. Stop or I'll have to smash your back out in the fucking bathroom."

"You promise," I moan back into his ear and bite his earlobe before I lean away and smirk.

He stares at me with deep hunger, a starved animal left in a cage for too long, before the pre-chorus hits and I turn around, bouncing my butt up and down over his hips, the other girls doing it too. We all laugh, enjoying the naughty fun before the chorus starts and I turn back around to him rolling my hips into his as I lean my head back to run my hands over my neck and chest. He licks his lips as watches me, grabbing my hips tightly as he pulls me closer into him, so I am rubbing over his hardness.