Chapter Eighteen

"Honey I'm home," Ashton teases as he enters into the hotel room, a goofy grin on his face that makes me giggle as I sit at the writing desk, responding to emails having arrived two hours ago from brunch with the girls.

"Oh joyous day," I tease back, brushing the back of my hand over my forehead, "I have been so lonely without you."

He giggles and leans on the desk with one hand and grabs my face with the other, kissing me sweetly, still giggling when he pulls away, "Okay I just need to change then we need to go. That's what you're going to wear?"

I look down at my flowing maxi dress and back up at him as he tosses his suitcase on the bed, "What should I wear? You haven't told me what we're doing."

"We'll be doing some light activity," he informs me as he digs out a pair of black Dickie shorts and black Lumineers tee as I join him at the bed. "And then some heavy activity later, but you won't need clothes for that," he winks at me before laughing his contagious Ashton laugh.

"Stop it," I shove his shoulder and shake my head smiling, getting into my suitcase to find a better-suited outfit. "Will these be okay?" I ask as I hold up a pair of jean shorts.

"Oh this again," he smiles before he removes his shirt, "Do I get to pick what goes under it too?"

"Ashton," I chuckle and shake my head, smirking at him before I look away and find a tattered baggy band tee.

When I turn around he is still shirtless but changed into shorts, buttoning them around his waist. I approach him with my outfit, dropping it to the bed as he moves a wanting gaze to me. I feel my temperature spike as he turns and gives me a salacious smirk, my heart pounding loudly.

"Maybe we can do some moderate activity now," he smiles as he pulls me into him and bends down to cover my mouth with his.

I run my hands up his thick warm arms,"I don't want to miss what you planned for us," I counter, feeling selfish and guilty.

"We're not on a schedule, its okay," he reassures me between kisses, "We can be quick."

His tongue rolls into my mouth as we lower to the bed, my hands greedily grabbing at his bare shoulders, loving the heat in my hands as he pulls my dress up. We maneuver my boyshorts off my legs before I grab his face and bite his lip, pulling him back down to me. He begins to pant into my mouth as he unbuttons his shorts with one hand, balancing on the other as I match his breath, hungry for him.

He grabs my hip as he slides into me, our breath catching at the connection before he begins a quick deep rhythm. I whimper as I kiss him, holding his face to mine as we rock to his movement, climbing quickly at the excitement of a spontaneous cheeky. He pulls away for a breath, his hot breath warming my face and neck as I whine, closing my eyes at the pleasure of his body slamming into mine.

My knee glides up his ribs, the swirling in my tummy knotting up as I begin to unravel, grabbing at him and pulling his mouth to mine. He moans loudly when I fist his hair, a shock wave going down my spine as I whimper and run my other hand down his tight muscular back. His breath turns to a pant as my hand nears his lower back, knowing my intentions as my leg hooks around his waist.

He moves quicker and deeper as he grabs my thigh, approaching his climax as I too begin to reach my peak, squirming beneath him. Our tongues messily swirl together as we pant, desperate to reach our ecstasy. My hand slips into his boxers and I grab his firm ass cheek shoving him into me as I combust, moaning out. He lounges into me, catching himself with his other arm as he fists the blanket on either side of my head, moaning into my face. I grab his neck as he rolls into me, prolonging our release and I come undone again, my breath catching before we pant together.