Part 28

*Time skip, 1 year later*
*Y/n's POV*
It has been a year since Daniel has asked me to be his girlfriend. I have loved every second of it!

I of course had to go back to college in LA, but Daniel surprised me one day with the news that he was also moving to LA so that he can persue a music career with 4 other guys he met. They were forming a band called Why Don't We. I am so happy that he is finally persuing music. I always thought he was so talented.

As for my dad, my mom called his work on day because he was gone on his work trip for longer than usual. His comapny said that he took time off and that there was no business trip. We found out that he was cheating on my mom for a while now and using work as an excuse. She kicked his ass out after that and he said that he never wanted to talk to any of us again. My mom seemed happier without him anyway.

Lindsay and Anna decided to move out to LA also and are living in an apartment with me. Daniel is living in a house currently with his bandmates, but he said that soon we will get an apartment together. Christian was going to move to LA soon to persue his acting career too!

Heres the present time now since you are all caught up!

I am at my apartment with Anna, Daniel, and Lindsay.
Y/n: Seriously you guys are so bad at choosing a movie. It will be an hour before you decide.
I joke because it is taking them forever to agree on a movie.
D: How about you pick then.
Y/n: Fine, but you will regret that babe.
D: Oh, wait no. Nevermind, don't-
L, A, Y/n: THE NOTEBOOK!!
D: And that is why I never let you all choose the movie.
We all laugh then I hear a knock on the door.
Y/n: You guys expecting anyone?
D: No, I don't think so.
Y/n: Are you sure you didn't invite the boys over and forget about it again?
D: I'm sure.

I walk over and open the door.
C: Hey!
Y/n: CHRISTIAN!! What are you doing here? I thought you weren't moving here until 3 weeks.
C: I was planning on that, but I decided to move early and wanted to surprise you all.

At this point everyone was at the door greeting Christian.
C: I also brought you guys a present.
A: Ok, what is it?
??: Surprise!!!
Our parents all pop out into our view from the hallway.
D, A, L, Y/n: OMGG!
L: What are you guys doing here?
M: Thats the other part of the surprise.
D: What do you mean?
K: We are also moving to LA!
Y/n: What? No way!

Soon our families all lived in LA and we were the happiest we have ever been. I look forward to living my life Daniel!

THE END!!!!!