The Ultimate Genjutsu: Revival of the Previous Hokage

Away from the battle field of the Shinobi War a group of Shinobi were running to a cave. They were revealed to be Sasuke Itachi and Kira.

Sasuke: Are you sure this is where he'll be?

Kira: Sasuke, do you have Sage Mode?

Sasuke: Obviously not.

Kira: Can you sense Nature Energy?

Sasuke: ...

Kira: I thought so.

Itachi: I'm not a sensory Ninja, but I think we can all feel someone's Chakra nearby.

They kept going until the reached a cave. They entered seeing a pale man with a red cloak.

Sasuke: Kabuto...

Kabuto: It's been a while, Sasuke.

Kira: So you're the one who worked with Orochimaru. Gotta say, not your smartest move fighting on the losing side.

Kabuto: Losing side you say? The Reanimation Jutsu is completely infinite. It won't stop even if you kill me.

Itachi: Then you'll undo it for us.

Kabuto began to chuckle before laughing.

Kabuto: Do you really believe that you can beat me?! I'm nothing like I was before.

Sasuke: You're right, but you're nothing more than a snake. Just like Orochimaru.

Kabuto: Wrong again. I've done what he couldn't. Because now I-

His cloak had flown off a shocks came from him revealing his pale and scaly body.

Kabuto: AM A DRAGON!!

He preformed a hand sign a white dragon appeared over him with a purple orb.

Kabuto: Sage Art: WHITE EXTREME ATTACK!!!!

A blinding white light shone around the cave blinding the other three.

Sasuke: ARGH!!

Itachi: 'If he can see where we're going to be then it'll be bad news!'

Kabuto went in to attack and was about to strike Itachi but was grabbed by a yellow Susanoo arm.

Kabuto: What the?!!

He looked to see it belonged to Kira who's eyes were closed. Not only that but she seemed to be using Wolf Sage Mode as well.

Kabuto: 'So she can use it!! She won't even need to rely on her eyes!'

Kira had smashed him into the ground as he slithered out of the grip jumping back.

Kira: Are you two ok?!

Itachi: Thanks to you.

Sasuke: We'll need to be careful.

Kira: Yeah, but make sure not to kill him.

Sasuke: That's what I was talking about.

Sasuke had used lightning transformation to blitz Kabuto.

Kabuto: 'You can't control which Direction you go Sasuke, and that will be your undoing.'

The young Uchiha had gone back to human form swinging with his sword only for it to be dodged as he transformed back into lightning. Bouncing off a wall. Itachi went in combating Kabuto in Taijutsu having to avoid his Chakra Scalpel as well. Kabuto had gone in for a swipe making him lean back getting some of his hair cut. When that happened Kira jumped in kicking Kabuto across the face making him fly back spinning into Sasuke.