When the Wolf meets the Dragon. Ten Tails Jinchuriki vs the Lightning Tamer!

Naruto: Ryu, how long do you need?

Ryu: That's the thing, I have no clue. Usually I'd at least be able to give an estimate of how much of a break I need, but I've basically been reborn. I have no idea what my limit, or time to recover is.

Sasuke: Then we'll just buy you time. Stay somewhere where you'll be able to get Chakra back.

Karma: Azure and I will go with you. Regular Ninjutsu and Genjutsu don't work, so you'll have to go at him with Taijutsu only, or Sage Jutsu.

Naruto: But only Kira and I can use Sage Jutsu, and the Pervy Sage isn't on the front lines with us!

Kira: Sasuke, you already know how to use Senjutsu from the Curse Mark. Your Susanoo can adapt if that's the case.

Ryu: All of you be careful. I'll be back as soon as I can.

Azure and Karma placed their hands on him, as he used the Flying Raijin to get away from the area. Once they got to a secluded location not too far away from the battle field, Ryu began to do hand signs.

Ryu: When the next aura is down, you'll know when I'm ready to come out. If things get to dire, then don't hesitate to bring me out.

Azure: Yeah yeah, just hurry up 6th Hokage.

Ryu placed his hands on the ground, as a dome of earth appeared around him, while a white aura, likely from Yang Release had covered it. Ryu sat down, before he began to focus.

Ryu: 'Shojo, do you think you could help to with this?'

Shojo: 'I'll try, but I've never actually had to restore my own Chakra, let alone someone else's.'

Ryu closed his eyes, trying to block out all the noise from the battle. He glowed, as his chakra seemed to replenish slowly.

Azure: Hopefully he doesn't take too much time.

Karma: Let it go. He'd definitely make the wait worth it.

Azure: I mean that if he doesn't recover fast enough and someone comes over here trying to start a fight, we'll be pretty much fucked.

Explosion went off many times after that. At one point, the ground rumbled hard, as tree roots went towards the three.

Azure: Tch.

Azure weaved a few hand signs, before lightning struck, ripping the roots that came for them. As he did, Karma's eyes widened, with Azure feeling a disturbance.

Karma: H-How?

Azure: I'm not nearly as Chakra sensitive as you, but I felt that.

Karma: Azure... So many people just died. That tree was the cause.

Azure: ... *Sigh* Talk about reaping what you sow. We've killed plenty of people, but not like this.

Karma: For the first time I really just how stupid we were all this time. I wish I could go to fight too.

Azure: Neither of us are really proficient in Sage Jutsu, and it's not like Taijutsu is a safe bet against monsters like that now. We just have to bide our time for now.

Azure sat down against the earth dome Ryu was inside of.

Karma: ... You're hiding something aren't you?

Azure: I don't know what you mean.

Karma: I know your mannerisms idiot. You've still got one last crazy ace in the hole but just don't wanna show it, don't you?

Azure: Not the time for this Karma.

Karma: It may be the LAST time for it! Come on, anything you've got could be useful!