The Kazekage Rescue!

Ryu POV

Ryu: Ok so let me get this straight, Gaara, the Kazekage, has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki?!

Tsunade: Yes. And his brother has been poisoned in a battle with one of their members so they'll need medical Ninja. Which is why Haku and Sakura will be coming.

Ryu: Theres no time to waist then! If they're trying to go after the tailed beast inside of him then they could kill him! We gotta move!

Shojo: Your thinking about Itachi aren't you?

Ryu: 'Yes! I Am!'

Tsunade: Good. Now you all must go immediately. Good luck.

Haku: Thank you.

While we were at the gate, Jiraiya was here.

Jiraiya: Naruto, I don't think I need to tell you.

Naruto: Right. I'll only stick to 3 tails. And I'll try to avoid going into 4. And I won't loose my head like I used to.

I rose an eyebrow at this but then shrugged.

Ryu: We gotta get Temari on the way there. Everyone grab on.

They all grabbed onto my arm as we all teleported to were she was.

Ryu: I'll explain on the way, just leap!

Time Skip!

Temari: You mean Gaara's been captured and Kankurō's been poisoned?!

Ryu: Yeah and the worst part is it's was the Akatsuki. There after the Tailed Beast inside of him.

Naruto: I ran into them a while back. They were after me because of Kurama. It was the same for you Ryu.

Ryu: But that's the thing, Shojo can't be extracted from me. They probably want me to join their cause or some crap like that. Okay stop here.

We all stopped as I looked at Temari.

Ryu: Which direction should the Sand Village be from here?

Temari: It should be straight from here. But it should be about 100 miles, why do you-

I took out a knife threw it as hard as I could in that direction.

Haku: So your using that trick again?

Ryu: That knife should be landing in a second of two. Grab on.

They all put their hand on my backs as we teleported right to the sand.

Ryu: My accuracy is pretty good if I do say so myself.

We ran as fast as we could into the infirmary before we suddenly got attacked by... and only lady.

???: REVENGE AT LAST!!

She tried to attack Kakashi but I got in the way grabbing her punch with one hand.

Ryu: The heck do you think your doing you old lady? We're here from-

She jumped away from me and got into a battle stance.

Old Lady: I haven't forgotten what you did to my son White Fang. I've waited for this day to enact my-

Ryu: Okay I'll stop you right there. This isn't the White Fang of the Leaf. It's his son. And he hasn't done anything wrong to the sand.

Old Man: He's right sis. And besides wither White Fang of the Leaf died quite a long time ago. You had wept since you would never get your revenge.

Old Lady: Your right. Ohhhh Well!